TAYLOR SONGSSS (small imagines :)

Your on your own kid  :/

I knew he was only here to help me set up my room but i kind if hoped he would just stay, i didn't want him to leave. I was taking my time setting my bed up so he wouldn't have to go. But seeing his car pull away set an anxious feeling in my stomach. I felt sick straight away.

When i got back to my room i started to cry. I got under my covers and cried for an hour. " siri, call matt." I say to my phone on the bedside table. " Okay! Calling matt." Siri repeated to me and i grab the phone and set it on speaker.

" hey baby! Everything okay. Did you forget anything?" He asks. I sniff and burst out crying. " NO, i cant do this. Im having a panic attack." I cry into the speaker. " okay baby, take deep breaths and tell my why your anxious?" He says, his voice is so calming i feel immediately calm. " im just scared i cant do this. Im freaking out. I dont know why."  I say. " everything will be okay. Once you get into a routine and your settled in you'll be fine. Its all new and stressful but you will smash colleges ass. Want me to turn around?" He asks. " no i was just too in my head. I wanted to call you." I explain.

" just give it time and if you get overwhelmed just take deep breaths and remember everyone is in the same boat." He says. " i bet no ones crying in their dorms for no reason." I joke. " well no ones as good as you." He says, i can hear the smile in his voice. " thank you matt." I say. " no worries, go get some dinner and just chill out tonight. FaceTime me whenever." He says. I say i love you and hang up. I get some dinner and just watch Netflix in my dorm.

Paper rings <3

Its mine and matts 5 year anniversary and were at a nice restaurant. We just bought a house for us both and i said we could have just watched a movie and had takeout. " No you deserve this, i love you." He says. We order the food and its so good. " forget takeout, this is so good." I groan and he laughs. I get a desert and he keeps taking bites with his spoon.

We didn't bring the car but our house is near. Were walking through the dark town and he's holding my hand and everything is perfect.

" oh look, isn't that the same bench we had our first kiss." Matt points out. " ohh yes." I say. I pull him over and i sit down but he kneels in-front of me. " y/n y/l/n will you make my life complete and marry me?" He asks. " YES!" I say. I jump up and kiss him. He slides a thin gold band on my finger and i grin ear to ear.

" ill get a better one." He says, holding my hand again. " Dont be silly! I would marry you with a paper ring!" I say. He smiles and we kiss.

Gorgeous ;)

We have people over for the afternoon and matts talking to his friends and all i can do it stare at him. He's wearing black pants and a pink t shirt. His hair looks so soft and he looks so good. He makes eye contact with me and then smirks at me.

" are you staring?" He asks. I nod, a smile on my face. " your just so gorgeous." I smile and peck his lips, he smiles and i dont stop staring all night.

Cruel summer!

Renting this summer house was the best and worst decision of my life. Ive been able to kiss matt for weeks but he dosent see that im here. Waiting for him to just say he wants to be mine. There was karaoke in the local bar so we went. After a couple drinks i was sick of matt not seing how i desperately wanted him.

" okay, your done. Lets go home." Matt says, he wraps an arm around my waist and we follow the rest of the people to the house.

Everyone goes up to bed and matt tells me i need water. He pours me water and sits on the sofa next to me until I've drunken enough.

" matt this isn't fair. This cant just be a fling. I want you, i need you. Im so desperate for you it physically hurts me to not tell you i want you." I say, after its all out he turn stiff and tenses up. " y/n, listen..." he starts. " forget it." I say and start to get up. Once im up matt smashes his lips to mine and pulls me deeper. " i want you too." He says, he kisses me and then i follow him upstairs.

August :)

He's getting married. But its not me who he's marrying. Im on the back row. Watching him on the best day of his life. God i let us slip away. Was he ever mine? Does he remember?

10 years ago....

It was autumn and i stopped at his house and parked up. He sat in my passenger seat and we just drove, i drove us to a woods and we walked our way through the leaves and cold. Even though i had a coat he still had to wrap his hands around mine.

There was this massive rock that looked over the whole river. I sat down and he sat next to me. We made out until an old couple walked past. I didn't want it to end. I knew this wouldn't last. We weren't meant to.

Now.....

" i do." He smiles. He was never mine. I sit on the back row with tears in my eyes. Not sure if there happy or sad. How could i let him slip away?