Your not okay baby.

Requested by sp1derslove Hope this is okay!!

" you cant go out with this boy, you have studying to do. Your grades better not slip." My mom shouts and i shake my head and put on my shoes.

" im already going, i made plans." I shout and her face goes red and she walks over to me. I grab the door handle ready to go and she pulls me by the wrist and drags me inside. 

" YOUR NOT GOING, this boy is not good for you." She shouts and i raise my brow. " HOW, tell me mom how is he not good for me." I ask, My hands on my hip.

" He's distracting you, and he's pathetic, he has no real job and he's just trying to drag you away from me." She tells me and i squeeze my face together.

" you sound so stupid, he's a good boy." I defend matt and she looks at me like im pathetic. " your not going, you have to study." My mom yells and i open the door and start to walk out before my mom pushes me out, i fall down the stairs.

" GO, fucking pathetic daughter." She shouts then her voice lowers to a whisper. She slams the door and the tears start to stream down my face. Matt, i need matt. I call him im the car.

" hey baby, whats up." Matt says and i sniffle, still in a state of shock. " y/n tell me whats wrong. Why are you crying." Matt demands and i take a big sigh.

" me and my mom were arguing and she got-." I stutter and he tells me to just stay where i am.

"No im in the car." I say and he stops me from talking. " no, your shaking, im picking you up, just lock the car doors. Ill be 5 minutes." He tells me and theres a certainty in his voice so i lock the doors and close my eyes and press my palms into my eyes.

I sit for five minutes and im about to drive off when i see matt driving down the street, distressed. " come here, i got you. I love you." He coos in my ear and i cry into his shoulder and he wraps an arm around my waist to steady me.

" im sorry, im sorry." I cry and he wipes my ear and grabs a napkin from the centre console and  wipes my nose. " dont say your sorry, nothing is your fault." He tells me and kisses the side of my head.

" lets go back to my house, you can spend however long you need, i can come over with my brothers and pick up clothes, my room is now yours." Matt explains and i start to shake less when i hear the calmness in his voice.

" okay, thank you." I whisper and he holds my hand and drives to his house, he opens the door and sits me down on the couch.

"Did she hurt you." Matt asks and i shake my head. " grabbed my wrist but it dosent hurt." I say and lift up my sleeve to reveal red skin, but nothing more than that.

" can i get you some water, or something to eat." He asks me and i nod and ask for some water. " here, come and lay down." He says and i sip the water before laying on matts bed. 

" can you hold me?" I ask and he nods and wraps himself around me and kisses my hair and rubs circles on his back.

After i take a nap i wake up to an empty bed and i walk out into the hall to find someone but i smell dinner, i hadn't realised how hungry i was until now.

" hi dear, you can make yourself a plate." Mary lou says and i grab a bowl and add pasta to it. I sit with the others and i eat in silence and listen to the conversation.

" how long are you staying, do i need to set up the air mattress?" Mary lou asks and i burn red. I dont want to invite myself in.

" shes going to stay in my room." Matt interjects and his mom smiles. " okay, thats fine." She says and clears up for us.

" matt can i take a shower?" I whisper and he tells me where the towels are and i step into the shower and after i go back to matts room my phone calls.

" y/n COME HOME NOW, you are so fucking stupid, this is ridiculous." My mom yells and i have to lift the phone away from my ear because shes really loud. " im not coming back, until you step up as a mother and give a shit about me, be fucking happy for me." I yell and cry.

" who was on the phone." Matt asks and i bow my head. " mom." I sigh and he grabs my a hoodie and some shorts. " matt, i dont have any clean underwear." I whisper, suddenly embarrassed.

" here," he says and hands me a pair of his boxers. " are you sure." I ask. " its fine, I've got like 50 pairs." He says and i nod and get changed. After im all changed i get into bed and watch the tv, whatever's on the tv. 

" i think im just going to go to bed." I say and he turns of his xbox and lays in bed with me. I cuddle into his chest and he lays with me. " everything's going to be okay, im always here." He whispers and i nod into his chest.

" thank you." I sigh.

" i love you so much." He says and kisses my forehead and rests his lips there.