MORE SHORT STORIES.

~five~

" do you think this shirt looks good?" I ask matt and tear my eyes away from the mirror to look at him, he smiles and looks me up and down.

" yeah, you look amazing." He tells me and raises an eyebrow when he sees the frown on my face.

" why, whats wrong? Do you not like it." He asks me. I shake my head. "I look so fat". I reply. My eyes brim with tears And he jumps off the bed and i sob into his chest.

" you do not, you look beautiful." He reassures me and rubs small circles on my back. This makes me cry harder and he just holds me in his arms and calms me down.

" your beautiful, so amazing." He whispers from time to time. Kissing my shoulder. I cry and he understands to just hold me.

~six~

" WHAT ARE YOU EATING?" Nick exclaims and picks up the pack of lemon ups on the counter.

" these were the only ones left, and i needed something to eat." I defend myself and he looks at me with wide eyes.

" no, starve. Thats not okay!" Nick exclaims and throws the lemon ups in the bin. My mouth forms an 'o' and i raise a brow.

" did you just throw MY cookies in the trash." I ask and he nods his head. " whats up guys". Matt asks and walks into the kitchen to see me and nick staring at each other.

" he threw my cookies away."  I whisper and matt looks confused. " they were lemon ups." Nick defends and i throw an apple at him and nick laughs. I see nick smiling and matt starts to laugh and i burst into laughter.