Cheating rumors.

I see the article when i check my phone on set. Its in bold lettering 'Y/n seen kissing co star at famous restaurant." My heart races because it isn't true. " what the fuck." I curse and my co star looks at me weirdly. " what?" He asks and steps closer.

" i need a break, 10 minutes guys." I say and rush to my trailer. Tears are flowing when i dial matts number, he picks up on the second ring and i blurt out telling him its not true.

" woah. Wait up. Whats going on?" He asks and i sniff and choke back the tears. " i didn't kiss James. I didn't. The articles not true." I choke and the line goes dead so i presume he's checking.

" what the fuck, did you?" He asks and i repeat no about a million times. " i didn't do this. Its all fake. Theres no photo its all a lie." I say and he sucks in a breath. " thats all you care about. Theres no photo so your safe. FUCK YOU." He screams and ends the call. I bust into tears and hear a loud banging. " what?" I ask, swiping tears away.

" its me." James says and i sigh. " no. Go away." I say when i open my trailer door. He tries to push his way in and i see paparazzi trying to take photos over the wall around the trailers. I throw my middle finger at them and head inside my trailer and James keeps banging on the door. All i can do is cry.

After work i head straight to matts house. Chris answers and i can tell he's seen the "article." He wont look at me and his eyes are so sad. " he dosent want to see you. None of us do." He explains and i start to tear up but then try to stop. " Chris i didn't do it. Why would i? All i want is to see matt." I beg and he remains cold but lets me wait in the kitchen he dosent let me move and tells me to stay where i am.

Minutes later a teary matt walks in and i cant resist the urge to squeeze him so i wrap my arms around him and he remains as stiff as a board. Chris and nick stand near and it humiliates me because none of its true.

" listen its not true. I didn't kiss anyone else! I dont want to." I beg but he's eyes remain so cold. " the article seemed pretty fucking real." He says and i shake my head. I dont know what more i can say. All i want to do it just beg for him to believe me. We all stand in silence and my phone pings. Another article. " fuck." I curse and he looks over my shoulder.

" whats that." He asks and i try to hide the phone but he snatches it off me and sees James and me talking in my trailer today. Theres photos of me clearly upset and James trying to push past me. "Article rocked new couple?" The article reads and i just deflate. I cant win.

" this was today! What the fuck y/n?" He accuses and his eyes turn cold and he opens the door and gestures for me to leave. " matt-." I start but im cut off. " just go." He adds and i just have to leave. I cant do anything else but. " i didn't do this. Please. Just." I stutter and he shuts the door in my face.

When i arrive to my apartment James is sat at my kitchen table. What the fuck? How did he get in? Is he a psycho?

" how the fuck did you get in?" I ask, my voice raises and i get in his face and grab his collar and try to drag him near to the door.
" i have a key." He says as if it should be obvious. " i never gave you a key?" I shout and he raises a brow. " i got my own cut. Anyway listen. Were great together. Lets just do this." He explains and all i can think is how crazy he is.

" no, you made up the story. HOW COULD YOU?" I scream and slap him. He holds his cheek and i push him out the door. "FUCK YOU." I yell and he looks at me like im crazy.

" you know were great together." He says and my eyes bug out their sockets. " No were not. I have the best boyfriend." I say and he scoffs and heads to the elevator.

The next morning...

I slept terribly and by the morning i look terrible. I shower and head to set to quit. When i get there the makeup artists waiting for me and i tell her im leaving.

" what why?" She asks. " James is a psycho." I say and storm past her to see the director. " i cant do the rest of this movie. James is crazy.
He sold a story to reporters saying we kissed. And then he got his own key cut for my apartment. I cant do this." I say and he presses his fingers to his temples.

" i knew this would happen." The producer groans and i raise a brow. " what would happen." I ask and he stands up and steps closer. " he said he would try to keep this crush to a minimum. I guess not. I wouldn't have hired him but he's the best for the role. And your the best for the role too." He explains and i scoff. " im not doing it. And i need you to release a statement on what happened. My boyfriend wont even talk to me." I say and he nods.

" i will. Leave it with me. And i hope we can work together on another project another time." He says and i shake his hand and leave his office. I resist the urge to cry and head straight to my car.

A week later...

The statement is out. Its all over instagram. Every social media platform everywhere. Its been 2 days since its been everywhere and im waiting to hear from matt.

'Im sorry. Can we talk?' Matt texts and i reply for him to come over. I quickly spring up and clean my apartment. I throw the wrappers away and then wash my dishes quickly.  Im changing out my pyjamas when matt knocks on the door.

" hey. Come in." I say and stand aside and let him in. He sits on the sofa and puts his head in his hands. I sit next to him and rub my hands on his shoulder.

" im so sorry." I choke and he looks up and me and wraps his arms around me. " no i am. Im so sorry i didn't believe you." He apologises and i kiss him as i sob. 

" did he actually lie." Matt asks and i nod my head. " he sold the story to the press. Its not real." I say and he nods and pulls my face to his and kisses me.

" i love you. Im so sorry." He apologises and i nod my head and say its okay. " i love you too." I say and he presses his forehead to mine.

" i would never cheat on you. Your all i want." I say and he smiles and kisses me again. He stays that night and apologises a million times.