Neighbour hood crush! {pt.3}

Matts pov:

Im at school, trying to find y/n but i cant see her anywhere. I head to my first class and see y/n walking down the hall way, her head turning from left to right.

" y/n, can i talk to you." I ask and she scurries away into her classroom without a word. I run up to the door and she is already seated and her teacher looks at me with an angry expression.

" i need to talk to y/n." I say and her head shakes, answering my question. I see y/n's face red while she slides further down her seat.

" okay, im gone." I say and walk to my class. I go to my class and then try to pay attention but it dosent really work.

Im on my way to lunch when i see y/n, Chris and nick sat at our regular table, i smile to myself and that smile soon disappears when she gets up and starts to say her goodbyes.

" hey y/n, dont go. I need to talk to you." I whisper and she shakes her head and walks away.

" i dont want to talk, im sorry. It shouldn't have happened." She whispers and i put my tray on her table and pull her aside into an empty classroom in the hall.

Y/n's pov:

He pulls me into a classroom and dread and butterflies fill me up. He sits on the desk and i face him. I just want to run away, and kiss him. Again.

" whats wrong, what did i do?" He asks me and my insides are about to cry.

" you didn't do anything, im sorry for kissing you." I apologise and he looks down at his shoes, like he's disappointed.

" dont be sorry, im sorry if i made you feel like that." He says, gripping my face in his hands. I look up and see him staring at me.

" i like you, i thought you didn't. When i saw your face and you looked at me like-." I start and he presses his lips to mine and i smile into his mouth.

" you like me." He says and smiles at me, still holding my face.

" yes, do you like me?" I ask, shyly. He smiles and pushes his lips to mine, answering my question. oh my god, im kissing him. And he wants to kiss me back!

Matts pov:

Im kissing her, im actually kissing her!

" um guys, are you dating or something." Someone asks and i dont realise how close im holding her until i release my hands from her face.

Nick is stood at the door, with chris peeking behind him. They both have a smile on her face and y/n's face is flushed.

" were not dating, chill." I say and the boys raise a brow and open the door further. We all head to the car and chris and nick joke around and make me sit in the front seat.

" ill drop you off at yours, is that okay?" Matt asks and i nod my head and he pulls into my drive way.

" ill call you." I say and get out and poke my head through the open window.

" YOU BETTER." Chris calls from the back seat and my face blushes and i go inside my house.

*the next week*

" thank god you liked me back." I say and matts looks down at me, looking away from his phone.

" what? Whats not to like." He says and i blush, i cuddle into his chest and its all ruined when nick and chris come and steal him.

" we will bring him back we need to film." Chris says and i smile and look up and him and kiss him before he leaves.

I can't believe he liked me back. Im so fucking lucky. I can actually call him my boyfriend, to think he was just my neighbour 4 weeks ago!

*REQUESTS ARE OPEN*