Ski trip (4- last part :) )

The sun shines on my face and i stretch my legs and stir in bed until i feel an arm around my waist. Matts arm is laid across my torso and i look back to see him fast asleep.

I lift up his arm so slip out but he grunts and i drop his arm, careful not to wake him. " please stay, i love you." The confession shocks me and i gasp. He stirs and turns over, his arm tucked under his pillow. I breathe and head for the door.

I open the door and Nick is stood with his hand where the handle was. " FUCK." I scream, my heart already pounding from my chest. " what the fuck?" Nick whisper yells and i clamp a hand over his mouth and pull him into my room.

" we kissed last night, in the hot tub. And i told him i love him. Which i do. But should i have said anything?" I blurt out and he looks shocked. He lays against my headboard and i pace at the foot of the bed.

" that hot tub might need disinfecting now." Is all he says. "Gross no." I say. He smiles. " all i know is matt loves you. Dont worry everything will be fine." Nick says, getting up. He opens the door and leaves me in shock, matt loves me? Well i already knew that but he really loves me?

Its our last day so we're all at the slopes, im sat on the cable cart next to Nathan and he's looking out over the hills.

" you know ill miss you when you go to NYU." He blurts out. Whats happening? Nathan having feelings! " will you?" I reply. " yep, i will. But dont let it get to your head." He smiles. " and he's back ladies and gentlemen." I laugh, he rolls his eyes and its like old times before i made everything weird with mine and matts breakup.

The cart drops us off and pull my goggles down and he's already half way down the slope. I sett off and it's nice to have the cold air on my cheeks.

Around 5 i offer to pick up some pizzas. The parents all have beers and are playing card games. " you need someone to go with you." Matt offers. " I'll be fine." I say. His face turns sad and i grab the keys. " i think you need some help, just let Matt go with you." Nathan pipes up and i roll my eyes, he winks and puts his thumbs up.

I get in the drivers seat and drive us to a dominos. I order 4 large pizzas and they tell me it's going to be 25 minutes. I walk back to the car and matts sat scrolling on his phone. " 25 minutes." I say. He nods.

When he looks over at me i see his eyes wander to my sweatshirt. Im wearing my purple NYU one. I bought it when we visited campus, it was summer time but matt insisted on buying me a sweatshirt before anyone else did.

" when do you leave? Are you ready? Exited?" He bombarded me with questions and i stay silent. " 2 weeks." I murmur. He nods silently and suddenly dosent have anymore questions.

" im scared." I answer honestly. The thought of leaving my whole life and childhood behind to live in some crazy city dosent exactly fill me with happiness.

" I know you. You will do great things. Plus everyone there will love you." He replies. Scratching his head to give him something to do. " im still in love with you." I confess, starting to feel tears in my eyes. " i never stopped loving you." He says. The confession hits me like a truck and the tears flow uncontrollably. He frowns and gets out the car, crossing the bonnet and opens my door pulling me out to cradle me in his arms.

" ill visit, i will." He says, i nod but im still a wreck. Matt walks me to the passenger seat and goes in to fetch the pizzas. He drives home while the boxes heat up my thighs. My tears stop but my face is still red while i cross the floor to my room. I take off my sweatshirt and lay on my bed. Do i even want to go to NYU?

" y/n. I brought some pizza?" Matt whispers and puts it on my side table, he lingers to make sure im okay but my headphones are on and my eyes are fixated on a smudge on the ceiling.

" matt." I blurt, i take off my headphones and he turns back to face me. " we can do this. We can stay together." I ask. He nods and wraps his arms around my waist.

" i love you and nothing is going to change the fact that i love you. No matter where you are. I'll never stop loving you." He tells me, his lips hovering mine until i close the gap and smash my lips onto his. I lay in his arms for an hour until the sky is pitch black. " I'll see you tomorrow." He says, i shake my head and pull him back.

" dont go." I say, i bury my head back in his and he smiles against my head, he pulls the duvet over us both and wraps his arms around my tighter. I love this man.

2 weeks later...

My tears are spilling as i get off the plane, New York. So much is happening. It feels like i havent seen matt in ages when i only said goodbye hours ago.

I drag my suitcase onto the bus full of college students heading to NYU. Some with their heads in books and other loud mouths. Another quiet girl has her headphones on and shes looking out the window.

She smiles as i sit down. I put on my headphones and text matt. " Just landed, on my way to campus. I miss you :)" i text. He replies saying " i love you, get there safe. Call me when you can!" I lean my head back and breathe in my new surroundings.

The bus drops us off and i unpack my stuff and set up my room. I got a single and im so happy i did.

I take pictures of my room and send them to matt and my mum. I call matt and grab my purse to head to the store to get snacks.

" hey. Im so glad to hear your voice." I say. Im waiting for the elevator and he finally speaks. " i miss you." He replies. " what are you doing right now?" He asks.

" heading to the store to get ice cream, so i can cry to frank ocean." I say. " you'll love it there. Im so proud of you baby." He says.

I grab my ice cream and when im back at my room I've said goodbye to matt and im alone. Like really alone. I sit down and play white Ferrari. I open up my ice cream and cry.

A/n: SORRY THIS GOT SO SAD I WAS LISTENING TO WHITE FERRARI. But enjoyy, i might do a little short story of matt visiting if u want to read that?? Lmk! I might not post much because im going back to college and it will be a little overwhelming but i love you all and will write!