🎉100 PART SPECIAL🎉 (2)

I wake up and see matt already asleep. I look around for my clothes and see my hoodie and joggers on the floor.

" hey matt have you seen-." Nick starts and his eyes widen in surprise when he sees me trying to change into my clothes.

" WHAT THE FUCK." He shouts and i try to walk towards him but his face lights up in anger and matt is just starting to wake up.

" get out, you fucking bitch." He shouts and i grab my shoes by the front door and make my way down the street. The tears start to flood and i hear shouting coming from down the street.

" dont go after her, shes my best friend." Nick shouts and i hear matt calling my name and i dont look back. I cant look back.

" Y/N WAIT." Matt shouts and i look back to see him stood in the middle of the road in his underwear. " go home matt." I say and walk back home.

" FUCK YOU." I head Nick shout and i turn to see them both walking back in the house.

~a few days later~

Ive not heard a word out of nick and I've sent so many texts but he hasn't replied. I get up and decide to go over to the triplets house. Chris opens the door and looks embarrassed and nervous.

" y/n? What are you doing here? Nick dosent want you to be here. I think you need to go." Chris says and i shake my head.

" i need to see nick. Please Chris." I beg and he closes the door and stands in the porch. " look, i know you might like matt but nicks really hurt. People have done this before so i think its best you go." He tells me and i shake my head and barge through the house.

" NICK, I NEED TO TALK TO YOU." I shout and nick leaves his room, looking furious. " fuck off." He says and i shake my head.

" please listen to me." I beg and he rolls his eyes. " why are you here? Come to fuck my brother again." He spits and i widen my eyes.

" I DIDNT FUCK HIM." I shout and nick tries to lead me to the door.

" please nick i was going to talk to you, but you got there first. Im still your best friend." I say and he looks uninterested in what im saying.

" whats going on, i heard shouti- oh hey y/n." Matt says and walks down the stairs with his headphones on. " look who's here, is this your plan. Come give me a half assed apology and then sleep with him again." Nick accuses me and i shake my head.

" im so sorry, i didn't know it would happen. Please nick." I beg and he rolls his eyes and walks away. Chris gently leads me to the door and matt comes running down the street after me.

" y/n im so sorry i ever said anything." Matt says and holds my shoulders, i jerk away and he looks hurt. " just go away. Why did you ever say anything?" I ask him and he looks hurt by my accusations.

" why? Because im crazy about you." He says and i scoff and walk off. " go home matt." I say and go home. I lay under my covers and skip my dinner, i just cry.

Later that night (2:56am)

Im sleeping but i hear a buzzing invading my ears. "What is going on?" I whisper and then answer the phone.

" hello?" I ask and hear a chocked sob on the other end of the phone.

" y/n please. Why did you do it?" Nick asks.

" Nick? Whats wrong?" I ask.

" Tell me it didn't mean anything." He says.

"Nick... i- ." I start and i hear more choked sobs.

" did all the times i told you about people using me for my brother not get through." He asks.

" Nick im sorry, i like him but i should never have done it." I say and he agrees.

" and im so sorry, please forgive me. It wont happen again." I say and he sighs.

" i know it wont because if it does i will never talk to you." He says.

" thank you nick, ill make it up to you." I say an he laughs.

" if only your brother was gay." He laughs and i smile. This is how we should be back to being friends.

" night nick, i love you." I say and he hangs up. I dont know what matts going to say but its got to stop, nick is my best friend i dont want to hurt him.

But matt...?

Can i resist him...?