My sweet boy :) (3 - last part!!)

Y/n's pov: aged 23

Me and matt are laying on our balcony of our new apartment. We planned to move to the states but my dad fell ill and so matt offered to move to France and we rented a small apartment near the city of my parents house. We lived for a year in my parents house until we found the place we loved.

" do you want to go out for dinner?" Matt asks, lifting his sunglasses and pushes his hair out his face. " yeah. Sounds good." I say. I smile and lay back.

We walk around the village centre and see a small bistro. It looks beautiful and the place is covered in flowers and we get a table instantly. We get glasses of wine and i get a bowl of red pesto pasta. "Mmmh, so good, do you want a taste?" I ask. He nods and i hold my fork over the table to his lips.

" i need to ask you something." He asks. He's finished his dinner and we have ordered dessert. Well i have. Matt grabs my hand and cradles them in his.

"Belle Santiago, i fell in love with you when we were 8. I knew you would be mine one day, and i want you to be mine forever. I want to make you happy forever." He declares and lifts himself up and onto his knee, still clasping my hand.

" matt-." I smile. " will you marry me, make my whole life?" He asks and i nod. " yes! YES!" I say and he jumps up and i fling myself into his arm. He glides the ring on my finger and i smile.

People in the bistro smile and clap. My dessert comes and the waiter brings us glasses of champagne. " enjoy. On us." I sip the drinks and the bubbles travel down my throat.

" oh my god, your going to be my husband soon!" I say, im eating my cake and he's smiling, taking small bites of my cake.  " I've always wanted you to be my wife." He says. Matt pays the bill. We walk hand in hand down the street. " can we see my parents, i want to tell mama." I say, he nods and we take our bikes.

Matts pov:

" CONGRATULATIONS!!!" People shriek and matts family jump out from behind the couch. My mom and dad and nanna are here. Even Marcia!

We spend all night dancing and drinking champagne. Music is drifting through the house and i hold my hand out for Belle. " dance with me." I ask. " fiancé." I add and she smiles and jumps up. I slide an arm around her waist and glide her around the house. I dip her back and lean down and kiss her.

She flops back onto the sofa and her eyes flutter closed. I havent realised everyones almost gone, Belles nanna is asleep on the sofa.
I turn the music off and Belle slips a blanket over her. We head up to Belles room and its not changed. The same pink bedspread and posters. Some of her books are still here.

She strips and puts on a shirt from her drawer. She slips into bed and i take my shirt and pants off and get in bed next to her.

She pulls me close and kisses. Me her bare legs wrap around my torso and i chuckle when she brushes her lips across my cheek. She kisses me hungrily until she slows and her lips part while her eyes close. I laugh and pull her into me. " night soon to be wife." I say. I run my fingers through her hair and her eyes roll and she falls to sleep. " night husband." She starts. " to be." She adds and falls asleep with a faint smile. Im amazed that im holding my fiance, im too giddy to sleep.

Y/n's pov: aged 27

" DADDY STOP." My three year old laughs. Matt is in the pool splashing her and shes giggling and shouting. Im sat on the lounger, rubbing my belly. Im 3 months pregnant. And being pregnant in summer is no fun.

" MAMMA!" Marcia whines and runs toward me. I hold a towel open for her and cuddle her to my chest. " snitch." Matt snickers before sitting down next to us.

Its been 4 years. Married. A three year old. Another baby on the way. Home owners. My father passed 2 and a half months after the wedding, i was happy he could walk me down the isle. After my dad passed my mom got worse, she couldn't afford to keep the house, it was 5 bedrooms and expensive for her.

We bought the house off her and she lives with us. She helps with Marcia and its great still living with her.

The bookstore owner Marcia passed before we could have he wedding. It was unexpected and i really missed her. I vowed she would always be with me. And now she is. Through my daughter.

" Belle, im starting dinner." My mamma shouts through the window and i smile. She loves to cook. And i let her, im a good baker but cooking has never suited me.

" Mamma come in the pool." Marcia whines. " okay baby." I say and i carry her and drop her in. I get in the pool and float around with her.

" 15 minutes." My mom yells and i wake up to see matt and Marcia fast asleep. Marcia wakes up and i grab her little hand and take her upstairs. I give her a quick bath and matt puts on a cute dress and i brush her hair after i shower and change. My mom set the table outside and we all eat the food, it taste so good and i can hardly walk after.

I drink some ice tea while we chat outside. We got a bunny a couple months ago and her and Marcia are inseparable, shes running around with her and she then lays on the grass and tries to sleep with the Bunny.

" ill take her up to bed." Matt says. I take the bunny back to her pen and then need to pee. I head upstairs to our bathroom and hear singing. Its matt.

" ma douce fille
ma douce fille
les papas ont ma douce fille." I hear him sing. Its my song. The one my parents used to sing to me every-night.

I stand in the doorway and see him rubbing her cheek and singing.

" how do you know that song?" I ask. He spins around and smiles. " i heard you sing it most nights when we were kids." He says. I smile and  wrap my hands around his neck. I kiss him and smile. " i didn't know you knew french. Its hot." I say. He laughs and tells me to get in bed. He helps my mom clean up and then gets in bed when my moms happy and watching tv.

He crawls in bed next to me and cuddles me, rubbing his hands over my belly. He kisses my cheek and i lean into his neck.

" i love you so damn much." He says. " i love you too." I say and my eyes flutter closed.

" Depuis le jour où je t'ai rencontré à huit ans, je n'ai pas cessé de t'aimer. et je n'ai pas l'intention de t'aimer moins. vous avez rendu ma vie si pleine de joie et de bonheur et j'ai hâte de commencer une vie ensemble. (from the day i met you at eight i havent stopped loving you. and i dont plan on loving you any less. you have made my life so full of joy and happiness and i cant wait to start a life together.)" He says and my eyes fling open and i smile, i jump on him and kiss him so hard my lips turn plump.

His eyes sparkle and i just lay in his arms.The best place on earth. My sweet boy. Forever.

A/n: OKAY THIS IS SO CUTE!!!! Omg yes. LAST PART BUT WORTH ANOTHER PART!!