Fellas grab your lady, if your lady fine?

Requested by anm1290

Its the mist of the summer holidays and me and matt are just doing some shopping in LA before heading back to the hotel room to get ready for dinner out.

When we get back i try on my new dress and i walk out to ask matt if he can zip it.

" hey matt can you zip this." I ask and when i walk out the room i see Madi and chris laid on our bed and then nick is looking at our view from the balcony.

" yeah. OH MY GOD. You look amazing." He says and wraps an arm around me after zipping the dress.

" Stopp." I whine and he puts his head in my shoulder.

" no you look stunning." He says and i lean up to kiss him. I look at everyone expecting them to leave but they just carry on with what there doing.

" dont you have homes to go to." I laugh and matt opens the door and they all laugh and pull faces while they walk out. But they obey and matt sighs when they walk out.

" come here. Now." I say and put my phone up on the dresser and i pull matt next to me.

" what song." He asks and i try to find the one im looking for.

" just you wait and see." I tease and then find the sound and set it up to record. The sound comes on and we both stand there until the sound says.

'Fellas grab your lady's if your lady fine.'

Matt looks down at me looking at me and he isn't catching on.

" matt, the sound." I whine and look at him, he still looks confused as hell.

" fellas grab your lady if your lady fine." I say and gesture towards myself. His eyes widen and he grabs me in his arms and hugs me tightly.

" you are fine." He says and i giggle, when i try to go back into the room to do my makeup matt wont let me go.

" uhh, matt you can let go. it was just a tik tok." I say and he shakes his head and keeps his hands around me.

" well your beautiful all the time so im never letting go." He says and sits me on his lap to do my makeup. I sit on his lap with his arms draped around my waist, while i do my makeup. He places gentle kisses down my back while im applying my lipgloss.

" ready." He asks. I nod and we get up and i head for the door.

" not so fast." He says and walks over and places his arm around my waist before we leave.

"Because your fine." He whispers and then we walk to the others room to get them for dinner.

" hey guys, were all ready. Lets go." Nick says and we all walk to the lift. And i dont feel matts arms leave my waist. Even when we get to the restaurant his hand rest in mine, on his lap.

" im never letting go." He whispers in my ear while we walk out the restaurant and head to an ice-cream stand out side.

" i hope you dont." I whisper back and we have a great night out in LA with a great boyfriend.