First date. 💐

Im so exited, i jump up from my bed and run for the shower

Im so exited, i jump up from my bed and run for the shower. I have no idea what to wear and i walk around my closet and pull out a baby blue sundress and some converse.

What to do with my hair? I put my hair into two low ponytails and just add natural makeup.   I hear a car outside the window and i see matt walking to the front door with flowers. Awe my heart!

" y/n matt is here."  My mom shouts and i run down the stairs grabbing my bag throwing my lipgloss and phone in.

" hello baby." I say and kiss matt on the cheek. I see my mom walk away smiling and i notice he has a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

" are these for me, aw i love you." I squeal and invite him in while i put the roses in the water vase and i lead him out to his car.

" where are we going, or can you not tell me?" I laugh and i hold his hand while he drives with the other. We sing to songs and after about 20 minutes we are at the beach.

" the beach, i love the beach." I say, he smiles and leads me out the car. I take off my shoes but matt stops me.

" dinner is booked for in 10 minutes, we will go on the beach after." He explains and i put on my shoes and he leads me to a modern restaurant.

" thank god i put on a dress, this place is so fancy." I say, relieved. He kisses my hair and we wait for a waitress to take us to a table.

" you look beautiful." He compliments me and the waitress takes us to the table, a booth in the back.

" so when did you plan all this." I ask him, leaning over the table to hold his hands in mine.

" i thought you were getting bored and probably wanted to go on our first date, and not gonna lie i asked my mom for some guidance." He laughs and my heart actually breaks.

" i love your mom so much." I say and he laughs, he hands me a menu and i take myself straight to the pasta section.

" they have chicken Alfredo." I gasp and matt's face lights up. He skims to the pasta page and we both look at each other intensely.

" im getting that." He says.

" me too." I tell him.

"Can i take your orders?" The waiter asks and matt gestures for me to start.

" can i have a diet Pepsi and the chicken Alfredo?" I ask and the waiter nods, scribbling away on his notepad.

" ill have the same please." He says and he nods and walks away, taking the menu's with him.

We sit and talk for a little bit and then the waiter walks in with our food. We eat our food in comfortable silence and once we finish up the waiter asks us if we want dessert.

" im okay, what about you?" He asks and i shake my head. He laughs and pulls put his card and i pull out my purse.

" can we get the bill separate, ill pay half." I say and matt shakes his head.

" no im paying all of it." Matt says and passes his card to the waitress and the waiter presses it to the machine and matt leaves some money on the table and we leave.

" put your shoes in the car." He tells me and he opens the boot and picks out a blanket and we head to the beach.

" i want to go in but its freezing." I say with my feet in the shallow stage of the ocean. He smiles and grabs his camera for a photo, i pose and he takes a couple.

" im having fun." He says and i hug him in the sea. He tells me to get on his shoulders and i do, and he walks closer in and drops me in.

" sorry, i didn't mean to." He laughs and picks me up and picks me up and wraps me in his blanket.

" thank you." I say.

" wanna go, ill buy you a McFlurry." He offers and i smile letting him wrap my up in my seat. He drives to the McDonalds and i dont realise i fell asleep until i see him waving an ice cream in my face.

" thank you, your the best." I say and he blushes. He drives to my house and grabs my shoes and walks me to my door.

" thank you for today, ill take you on a date next." I promise and he kisses me before i walk in.

" see you tomorrow." He says and blows me a kiss before leaving. I go to my room and jump in the shower before bed. I see a text and its from matt and i jump to my phone, with a smile from ear to ear.

*let me know if you like the text story's, give me any opinions to make the stories better! 🫶*