Future plans. (Short sorry!)

I dont know how we got here but its 3 am and im in matts hoodie and eating pasta on the island. He is sitting next to me and i randomly feel the need to know everything about him.

" do you see yourself having kids, not necessarily but do you like kids and want them?" I ask and he smiles like he thinks about this all the time.

" i do want kids but i want them when im ready." He replies, how can he think fo the perfect answer.

" boys or girls." I ask.

" healthy baby is better." He answers.

" good answer, how many?" I ask and he looks at war with his answer.

" more than one but less than 4." He says and i almost choke on my pasta. " 4!" I screech and he laughs.

"You want me to pop out 4 babies." I say and he goes red and laughs.

" ill take how many i can get but i would love my kids to have siblings because i grew up with big brotherly bonds, my brothers are my best friends." He explains and i smile fondly.

" so you want to get married." I ask. Dumb question since he wants kids. I mentally smack myself.

" yeah but at the right time, its a massive thing." He says and i nod my head.

" what about you, kids, talk to me." He asks and i wait for him to specify but he dosent, i give him the run down.

" i want 2, i want healthy babies of course but i would dream of a girl first because i have a younger brother and he's my brother and my best friend and im protective of him and he cares for me too." I say and he nods his head in approval.

" i love that." He says.

" i want a girl because i dont want to be the only woman in the house and i think girls are easier, my brother causes most of the family crisis." I say and he laughs. " couldn't have that." He laughs and puts our bowls in the sink.

" can we go to bed." I ask and he smiles and we head back to bed and i cant help but dream about matt being the best father.