SHE'S HERE!!!

Y/n's pov:

Im one week overdue and im trying to walk around as much as possible to try and get this baby out of me. Im rubbing my belly and walking laps of the living room while listening to music.

" baby, what are you doing?" Matt asks and when he walks in and sees me huffing and rubbing my belly. Its hurting so much, i just want this baby out of me.

" trying to get this baby out." I say and matt shakes his head and helps lift me onto the sofa. He turns the tv on and makes me a hot cup of tea. " shes going to be out soon." He reassures me and i sigh. " i know but it hurts, i want her out." I say and he nods and strokes my hair.
" i know im sorry. Im sure its any day now." He reassures me and i lay down and watch tv.

Matt has to lift me up off the tv to help me up for dinner. He orders take out and we watch tv together.

" i need to pee, can you help me get up." I say and he nods and helps me get up and i make my way to the toilet when all of a sudden i feel something trickle down my leg.

"NO." I shout and matt runs around the corner. " i peed myself." I cry and he shakes his head. " i think your water broke! Its not pee." He smiles and i nod and exhale. Okay shes coming.

" No. No. Im not ready. MATT!" I panic and he grabs my overnight bag and then takes my hand and helps me to the car. I keep rubbing my belly and theres only waves of pains. Matt holds my arm as i curse my ass off.

" SHES COMING." I yell and he speeds and i start to see signs for the hospital. When we get there matt helps me in and they take me to my room and he heads to the car to park it and grab the bag.

Matt's pov:

I head to the front desk and someone shows me to y/n's room and shes taking deep breaths and i rush over and grab her hand.

" can you call my parents and your family." She asks and nods to her phone. I take her phone and call her parents. There so happy and they say there going to rush over.

I take my phone and call my parents. " hey could you pick up nick and chris on your way?" I say and she says shes happy to. " im so proud of you matt." She says and i suck in a breath. " its all y/n." I say.

" im so exited. See you soon honey." She chirps and i smile and head back to the room.

" i think she could be in labour in about a couple hours." The doctor says and i smile and perch on the edge of the bed. Y/n has her eyes closed and i hold her hand.

Im grabbing coffee for y/n when my family walk in. Chris runs up to me and wraps his arms around me. I wrap an arm around him and keep a hand on my coffee.

" hi guys, thank you for coming." I say and my mom smiles and kisses my head. I smile and then i see y/n's parents.

" where is she." Her mom asks. " room 40B." I say and she squeals and she rushes off and her dad wraps an arm on my shoulder. " she should be going into labour in an hour." I say and they all smile.

After they settle in the waiting room i head back up to the room and y/n's mom is walking out. " shes coming, she wants you there." She smiles and wraps me and hugs me. She whispers shes proud of me and i smile and walk into the room.

Y/n has tears in her eyes and shes gripping on the edges of the bed. " oh baby. She will be here soon." I smile and she nods her head.

" okay you have to start pushing." The nurse says and y/n nods with panic in her eyes. " its okay you can do this." I say and she pushes. She screams and i hold her hand.

After an hour the baby is out and they clean her up and i dont realise im crying until my tears are all over y/n's hair. " im so happy." I cry and her eyes are full of tears. I kiss her and she holds my head and kisses me.

The nurse brings our daughter back and lays her on y/n's chest. She presses her lips to her head and pulls the baby close to her. I hold the baby and rock her around, my cheeks hurt because i cant stop smiling.

" do you want me to tell everyone, or do you need a minute to rest." I ask. I pass the baby back to y/n and she smiles. " yeah." She nods and i kiss her forehead and head to the waiting room.

" SHES HERE!" I shout and nick jumps up and wraps his arms around me. " oh my god, can we go up?" My dad asks and i nod. " yep lets go see her." I say and they all follow me to the room. Y/n is awake and smiling down on the baby. Y/n's parents hug her and everyone takes a turn holding the baby.

" and her name?" Chris asks. " we decided on Lilly."  Y/n announces and all their faces smile. " shes adorable." My mom says and i nod.

Y/n falls asleep when the baby does and everyone goes home. " im so proud baby." I say and kiss y/n's head. Im too giddy to go to sleep so i keep sneaking glances at Lilly until i can fall asleep.