Period.

Requested by thecrystaii

" you okay, you look a little pale." Matt asks while we walk around the mall hand in hand. I nod my head trying to hold back my tears.

" do you want to go. Whats wrong?" He asks me and i just start to tear up. He wipes the tears before they can fall.

" lets go home." He says and pulls me outside by the waist and i rest my head on his shoulder. We walk in silence until we get to the car.

" so whats wrong." He asks again, i dont want to tell him.

" my period cramps are bad." I whisper and he grabs my hand, starting the car. We drive home and i rest my head on the window, clenching my stomach.

" were here." He whispers softly and pulls my hair back. I get up and we go in, matt gets me paracetamol and i change out my jeans into his sweats.

" here, take this." He says and pushes a glass of water and two tablets across the table. After i take them i go into matts room and lay there, pulling my knees to my chest.

" are you okay, whats wrong?" He asks, i get up and clench my mouth, his eyes fill with panic and he follows me to the bathroom and i lean over the toilet bowl.

" ugh." I groan and he pats my back, pulling my hair away from my face. He passes me a glass of water and i rinse out my mouth.

" brush your teeth." He says and lifts me up to the bathroom sink and then stands and holds me up.

" i need to lay down." I say and shuffle out the bathroom and pull back matts covers and i get into bed. Matt sits next to me and wraps his arms around me. I lay in his arms and burst into tears.

" whats wrong?" He asks, i just cry. For no reason.

" i dont know i just wanted to cry." I laugh and he joins in. I lay there and cry into his chest. He holds me tight and i soon fall asleep in his arms.

" i love you y/n." He whispers in my ear. He pats my back gently and i soon drift off to sleep.

" i love you too." I whisper and i hear him chuckle softly.