Clingy.

Requested by RavenclawHaus hope u enjoy!

" hey matt, wheres Chris?" I ask matt and he looks up and points to his room. " thanks baby." I say and kiss his cheek.

" why do you need him." Matt asks.

" theres a new movie at the cinema, we both wanna see it." I tell him and he smiles weakly and i kiss his forehead and walk up the stairs.

" Chris, where are you?" I shout and he comes running out his room and he looks worried. " Jesus i thought something was wrong, whats up." He sighs and we go to his room.

" i got us tickets for the new movie." I say and he smiles. " really, cool. What time?" He asks and i tell him to be ready for 7.

" can i come." Matt asks and peeks his head round the doorframe. " yeah, ill book a ticket." I smile and open my phone for a ticket.

" there, ima take a shower." I say and hug matt and he walks me down the hall and sits on his bed, scrolling through his phone.

I head into the bathroom and take a shower, i get to the sink and remove all my makeup. " fuck, theres no towel." I curse and pick up my phone and call matt.

" hey baby, whats up?" He asks and i laugh and ask him to bring me a towel. He laughs and says he's on his way.

" y/n, its me." Matt says and knocks on the door, i open it slightly and he passes me a towel. I walk out and he showers. I sit on the floor in front of the mirror in matts room and start on my makeup.

" you two ready, its 7." Chris asks and knocks on the door before walking in. Im laid on our bed with matt messing with my hair.

" yeah, ill drive." I say and they both follows me to the minivan in the driveway. " let me get front." Chris shouts and we get in the car. Matts face goes red and he gets in the back.

" okay, whats the movie about anyway." Matt asks and i drive us to the theatre. "Its a superhero movie, y/n loves it." Chris says.

" i thought you were so exited." Matt sighs and says it in a mocking way. " i am." Chris replies and we drive the rest of the way in silence.

When we get to the theatre me and Chris go and get our tickets and matt buys some snacks. Me and Chris are walking into the room and matt pulls me closer to him and rests his arm around me. I hold his hand and bring it to my lips and kiss his hand.

" were k12-14." I say and Chris takes k12 and matt sits next to him and i take the isle seat.

We sit in silence through the credits and after when the movie starts we watch and i laugh at the funny bits and at the sad ending matt holds my hand and we walk back to the car.

Matt drives and i go in the front seat, at his request. " that was so good, thank you y/n." Chris thanks me and i nod my head and smile.

" i liked it too." Matt spits and i smile to him and Chris rolls his eyes and rests his head on the windowsill. " wanna play Mario kart when we get back guys." Chris asks and i smile and nod my head but matt looks clearly annoyed.

" no, were gonna hang out." Matt says and grabs my hand and rests it on his thigh. I frown but mouth sorry to Chris in the wing-mirror.

" what was that about." I ask matt and he sits on the bed, untying his shoes. " what was what." He asks, acting coy.

" fuck off, what was what." I say and he sits up and rolls his eyes. " you blew off Chris, that was mean." I accuse him and he stands up and i look up and gulp.

" He's flirting with you, i dont like it." He shouts and i push him away from me a little. " dont shout at me, im being nice." I defend myself and he scoffs. " nice." He laughs.

" yes nice, its important to you i get on with Nick and Chris, so i am. So dont say im flirting with them, its rude." I shout and walk out and sit on the sofa with nick.

" y/n, dont walk away from me". Matt shouts and i roll my eyes and cross my arms. " come and talk to me, im sorry". He whispers and grabs my hand. I walk back to his room and sit on the bed and he crouches below me.

" your right, im sorry". He apologises and he kisses my hair. " i know i am." I laugh and i see him smile.

" i wouldn't flirt with Chris, im so In love with you." I say and he nods his head and picks me up for a hug.

" sorry." He whispers and i smile and we hang out with Chris and play Mario kart.