37

~ Amaris Laurier ~

~ Amaris Laurier ~

I occasionally took a sip of wine while looking around the party hall. The ceremony was over and now it's time for eating and dancing. While the couples danced some other Alpha's came to talk with Samuel about pack matters.

Bored of it, I walked towards the bartender and ordered a wine. And here I am.

While I was chugging the wine, my eyes met with a pair of icy blue. Samuel sat on a chair with his legs spread apart, his arms were on the armrests, he occasionally glanced me up & down before talking with the Alpha's.

" Amaris, I've been waiting for years to meet you. Rome, Future Alpha of the Red Moon Pack. " A voice rang out. I turned around, meeting a man with brown eyes, who dressed in a designer suit. He held out his hand for me to shake with a playful smirk on his face.

" Nice to meet you, Rome. " I forced a smile at him and shook his hand, while glancing over at Samuel who turned his back towards me. Asshole.

" Your name was quite popular these days, heard about you quite often over 2 months, can't believe I'm actually meeting you in a person. Let me just say you look stunning. " He spoke through a sadistic grin on his face looking me up and down.

It was creepy. To be honest.

I removed my hands from his grip and was about to reply when I felt a pair of eyes on me. I looked towards Samuel and found him clenching his jaw.

Let's annoy him, shall we?

" Don't Amaris, I am not getting good vibes from your plan " Crystal (Angel) said out worriedly and I choose to ignore her.

A smirk formed on my face.

" Thank you, I really appreciate it " I said while scooting a little closer towards him. I ignored Samuel and saw Rome's eyes which became black for a second. He chuckled, while running his tongue on his bottom lip.

" Why don't we dance, as a start of our friendship " He said while extending his hands.

" Of course, " I said as I placed my hands in his.

I got the weird tug in my heart, but I ignored it and walked with him. As I walked towards the dance floor, soft songs started to play, and I can feel Samuel's burning eye on the back of my head.

" You are gorgeous, and Samuel is missing all the fun " He smirked making me do a spin, before placing his hand on my waist while I placed it on his shoulder.