Chapter 19: In the Car

-Time changes feelings-

Hannah Charles

Eyes darting around, observing my surrounding, my blood ran cold.

This couldn't be.. this better not be.

"Where are we?" I asked, voice underlined with agitation.

"Didn't you see the sign, sweetheart? We're in Newville, the place where you can't escape."

Like a recording, it played over and over in my head, turning my blood from cold to boiling. That stupid motto -this stupid place! How I loathed it all - how I loathed Robert for bringing me here.

"Now, turn to your right, you'll see the club." He pointed his long, bony finger to my right as if I didn't understand which direction to take.

With trembling hands and desperate forced of restraint, I turned to see a not so tall building, elegantly designed. A golden mounted on the outside read:

Exclusive Newville Nightclub Grand Opening

My eyes widened at the sign in dismay. What was so exclusive about this Newville nightclub? Why was Robert taking me back to hell? Did he know? No, he couldn't possibly. His only connection was Drake so he couldn't know anything.

"Sweetheart... sweetheart..." My mind was drifted back to the past; I didn't hear a certain someone calling me. "Hannah... Hannah!" Robert bellowed, banging his palm on the dashboard to get my attention. Well, he succeeded.

His voice startled me and in an instant I replied, "What?"

"Stop here." I pressed the brake as soon as Robert said the word stop. A not so pleasing screeching sound could be heard.

"Damn Hannah, I told you to be gentle."

"Sorry sir, I promised to be gentle next time," I said innocently, my foot still pressing on the brake pedal.

"Ah but there won't be any next time, sweetheart," he murmured into my ear, drawing himself closer to me. His breath caressed the bare skin of my nape as I felt him nearer. My heart beat started to triple its normal rate. The earlier sensation at the balcony was back. I completely forgot what was on my mind a while ago.

His index finger traced the side of my face, bringing a strand of my chestnut hair behind my ear. "Breathe sweetheart, breathe. I will not eat you." His voice sounded yummy to my ears. I lifted my foot from the pedal; the car was put to a stationary mode. I bit my lower lips feeling the inside of my stomach rumbling like a thunder. My chest moved up and down while his finger moved to traced the contour of my lips ever so gently again. "Don't bit your lips if not, I'll have the pleasure to do it myself." Completely frozen, I remained in my sit, not protesting even thought I wanted to but I couldn't bring myself to.

He lifted my chin and turned my face towards him. His dark shadowed cobalt eyes burned into mine intimidatingly. The feeling he was giving me by just looking at me and caressing me, was unknown to me and my body. I stared at his full rosy lips, as they parted while he whispered to me, "God, you're so soft." I wasn't sure what was soft about me but I was too distracted by him to comprehend that. His lips were getting closer and closer. His breathe touch my lips, I gasped in surprise. Almost touching my lips when suddenly, I heard someone tapping on the window. I turned my head at the sound. Robert lips smacked my cheeks involuntarily. I could feel his warmness on me and I bet my cheeks were burning with red.

Winding down the window, a man in a shining black suit and a Bluetooth earphone attached to his ear, holding a list in his hand, bended down to say a few words, "Name please?"

"Robert Hugh Patrick," Robert answered shoving my face aside and showing his famous face in full glory. The man in black suit checked his name on the list. If I wasn't in a tense position, I would certainly mock him for wearing a pair of sun goggles at night.

"Welcome sir. They're waiting for you at the red carpet." His pointed at the direction ahead. Our gaze followed his pointed direction and saw Tina Payne was waiting for him at the entrance of the red carpet while reporters were interrogating her.

"Ok, thanks," I said as soon as I heard a dark Audi horned behind me. Robert retreated to his sit while I drove ahead, closing the window. Thankfully, the windows were tinted, I would sure die of embarrassment. What was I thinking? I should have slapped him off me; I remembered to do that next time. Oh wait, did I say next time? I hoped there wouldn't be a next time.

I stopped when I saw Mrs Payne signaled me. Robert clenched the handle of the door, before opening the door he said, "I'm glad you're not pale anymore, sweetheart. " Winking at me, he opened the door and stepped out of the car.

What the freaking tarts!

________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter, I promise to come back for more! Thanks for reading, if you like it press the vote button below and if you want me to update sooner, then enter a comment.

Have fun reading this, what do you think of Robert? Do you think he simply forgot his manners?