Chapter 29: Nightmare

*Dedicated to those who asked for an update.*

Chapter 29: Nightmare

-Sometimes it's hard to tell whether nightmares or reality that hurt so bad.

Hannah Charles

"That's because she's with me." A familiar voice intervened the harmless conversation between me and Justin Beeber.

Justin Beeber and I turned at the direction of the voice. I wasn't surprise to hear the voice instead I was mad. Where was he the whole time? I felt the urge of smacking his head. Miss Payne could fire me because of my lack of knowledge of his whereabouts.

Robert stood still with his hands in his pockets. A thin smile –almost a smile formed on his lips as he stared at me and Justin Beeber, then back at me. He walked toward me breaking the close distance between me and Justin. His left hand made its way to my back. He trailed his finger along my back bone so lightly. His long hot finger was going down my back leaving hot tingles down my bone. I shuddered excitedly. Why was he doing this to me in front of a popstar? He didn't have the right to do that.

Hannah, control yourself.

Oh how was I ever about to control myself when his touch felt good and I wondered how it'll feel with no material as a barrier.

Freaking tarts! What's wrong with me?

Once his finger reached the bottom of my back bone, he smirked at me. "Sweetheart, where have you been? I've been searching all over for you."

I couldn't concentrate on what he said. My mind focused on his finger that was near to my butt. My breathing rate multiplied. I closed my eyes as I felt him circling his finger. It was moving round and round and round. My chest moved up and down in anticipation. I pressed my lips together not wanting any involuntary sound to come out from my mouth. I didn't want him to know his touch had an effect on me.

Soon after, a coughing sound was heard. I fluttered my eyelids open to see who coughed. It sure didn't sound like Robert. With my eyes wide open, I looked at Justin Beeber who was faking a cough to get my or our attention. Rational took back control of my mind. I quickly moved myself a step away from Robert's touch. It was too much to handle –his hand on my back while Justin's eyes gazed at me in amusement. Robert's question sank in my head. Why was he searching for me? Did the French actress bore him or did he simply say that? I had no idea and I was sure going to give him hell for not letting me know where he was.

Moving away from Robert resulted in me being closer to Justin. Suddenly I felt a tight grip on my waist. That firm hold wasn't allowing me to move further away from him. Instead the hand on my waist pulled me closer to Robert. Dang! Robert, the bastard he was, was touching my waist and pulling me to his side. Justin on the other side, moved closer to Robert. He extended his arm, "Robert Hugh Patrick, what a pleasure to finally meet you in person. I'm a huge fan of yours."

Wait, Justin Beeber was a fan of Robert?

Robert's grasp on my waist tighten as he shook hands with Justin Beeber. Why was he holding me? I struggled to get away but dang, his hand was strong.

"Please to meet you too, Justin Beeber," Robert said, feeling pleased to have a popstar as a fan.

"And sorry man, I didn't know she was with you." What? Justin Beeber thought I was with him –I should tell him I'm his bodyguard.

"It's ok, Justin. She was lost in your song that she forgot all about me. Chicks really dig you. No wonder you're the heartthrob of the country." Robert winked at him. Justin cocked his head and smirked at me.