Chapter 14: The View

Chapter 14:The View

-Looks can be deceiving but not through the eyes-

-Hannah Charles-

Running my fingers repeatedly through my hair, I was trying to get rid of the unwanted residue. I stared at my reflection in the mirror; the mud was still visible. I had washed my hair for a dozen times and still couldn't get the soil out. I signed heavily. I swore I was going to kill Robert. If my hands could reach his delicate throat, I would leisurely strangle him.

After Robert had thrown me into the pool of mud, the kids had jumped in too. I managed to push Robert in with their help. Shortly, a wild mud war broke. The children were bursting with excitement. Everyone was covered with dirt. Everywhere was in a mess. Even the sleepy cat and the lonely horse were covered with mud. I had more fun than a barrel of monkeys but looking at my hair made me feel otherwise.

Once again, I shampooed my hair and washed it. Grabbing a clean towel, I wiped my body and my hair.  I stepped out of the shower, wrapping the shammy towel around my body and took another towel to wrap my hair.

I gradually turned the door knob of the bathroom and stepped out. The cool evening breeze touched my naked skin, instantly made me shivered.  

I noticed a set of neatly folded clothes lying at the edge of the bed. Mrs Johnson, Robert's aunt was very thoughtful. I made a mental note to thank her later. I scuffed towards the bed, I couldn't help noticing a frame lying on the hoary nightstand.

The image displayed two little boys showing off their tiny muscles. It was cute. I could easily point out the boy on the right side was Robert, his cobalt eyes and dark blond hair said it all. The boy on his left side had chestnut hair and emerald eyes. His hypnotic emerald eyes seemed familiar.

Just then I heard someone fake coughing.

Oh dear, don't tell me he was standing there the whole time.

I turned violently to gaze the person who coughed. The towel that wrapped my hair slightly dropped on the floor.

I gasped seeing Robert. He wore a black V neck T-shirt with a pair of black denim pants. His fine abs was visible or maybe it was just my eyes misinterpreting.  He looked rather sizzling in this outfit of his.

"Like what you see?" he smirked at me.

 I didn't realize I was gawking at him. I immediately tore my eyes away, blushing at the thoughts of his sculpted abs. I felt droplets of water run on my shoulder. Oh, I totally forgot that I was standing almost naked in front of him.

-Robert Hugh Patrick-

Hannah didn't notice me standing here while she was busy admiring a photo of me with my cousin, Drake.

I admired her curvaceous body.  I felt the urge to run my fingers on the tiny droplets sticking on her smooth creamy skin. Her backside faced me, her ass was mocking me. She had no idea how I wished to hold the cheeks of her ass and squeeze them.

I realized a fake cough to be noticed.

Her hair went loose as she turned her attention to me. Her towel had betrayed her.  Water was sprinkling down her delicate skin, as her hair was bouncing its way below her shoulder.  

She stood there, her hazelnut eyes studying me.

"Like what you see?" I smirked at her. She turned her eyes away from me with a hinted of redness forming on her cheeks. She looked adorable when she was blushing. I seldom saw women blush. Most of the women around me wore heavy make-up products and it was hard to tell if they were blushing because it always appears rosy.