Chapter 37: Hayden

Hannah says hi to all her silent readers. She wants to hear from y'all. And she wants you to tell that bastard to get her out of the club, she's going crazy in there.

Chapter 37: Hayden

-Think twice before you leave cause you can never get back what you'll leave behind.

Hannah Charles

My body paralyzed for a few seconds; just enough time to let me observed the person who commented I was pretty not beautiful. I preferred the word beautiful rather than pretty because most people who said that weren't being honest.

His hair was dyed in a mixture of blue and white, giving it a myriad of ocean and sky shades. His ears were pierced with black stretched lobe earrings which resembled a Mursi tribal woman except his were an average stretched. His dark chocolate eyes narrowed at the sight of me. His Adam's apple moved when he swallowed his own saliva, I assumed it to be. My attention caught the dragon tattoo on the side of his neck. The tongue appeared to be licking his ear lobe while the tail was hidden beneath his crimson colored shirt.

"Can Ah have this dance with you?" The stranger extended his hand towards me while Eleana was studying him in a weird manner.

I wasn't sure if I should accept a dance request from a hideous man. But I had to get away from Eleana's curiosity. She was asking way too many questions. So, I decided to take the chance I got to escape from her.

Before Elleana could protest, I nodded in approval and marched to the hideous man. Looking at his palm, the one he offered me to take; I left it hanging in the air while I moved ahead of him. When I felt I was a secure distant away from curious Eleana, I halted in my tracks. I sensed the hideous man shifted from behind me. I huffed and sighed. I thought I could lose him in the crowds.

"What do you want, punk?" I blurted out, not really believing the fact that the punk-blue-haired-ass wanted to dance with me of all people in here. I was dressed casually and he didn't appear to be someone who would settle for a simple person like me.

"Ah, feisty as always."

Always? I studied him but decided I couldn't stand staring at him while his smoky kohl rimmed eyes were taunted back at me. I didn't want to make any visual contact. He wasn't that bad looking but still, he was mysterious. "What do you mean?"

"Dance with me."

"Why? You don't even know a dang thing about me."

"Ah know. You're from Dallas, right?"

I flinched. I wasn't a star so how did this alien-looking-haired know I was from Texas? No one could pick that up since I decided to lose my Texan accent.

"How the dang do you know that?"

"Cause Ah was born and raised there." He winked at me.

Dang his accent!

Now that made sense as to why his 'I' sounded very much like 'Ah' but still, he didn't answer my question. "Cut the crap I was born there. Now tell me punk-ass, how do you know?"

He snorted, and then smirked. The smug looked he was pulling right now seemed familiar. "You l'il pig fart, don't you remember me?"

Pig fart? There was only one person on this planet who called me that. Could it be him? My eyes widened. Shock ran through my veins. Beneath all these make-ups was the person I once knew. The person whom girls would befriended me just so they go get his phone number. The person I once loved deeply and supported till the end.

"Hay-Hayden?"

"The one and only," he whispered while he closed the distant between us. "Now give the most strikin' Dallas man a big hug." He enclosed me in his embrace, wrapping his arms around me.