Chapter 51: His Seductive Touch

Morning! I know I was suppose to update last night. I fell asleep, dreaming about my next hot scene.

Anyway, Thank You so much for voting!

Number 2 has won. Most of you have voted for it. So, how's the new cover??

Enjoy this chapter as a gift for commenting.

*Thankiss to all (Thank + Kiss)

And next chapter 52: Shower will come sooner than expected if you continued to support me.

CHAPTER 51: His Seductive Touch

"Trust me when I say I can make you reach a place you've never been before."

Hannah Charles

His feathery touches were driving me insane. The tip of his fingers burnt my epidermis layer as he sashayed higher and higher. My breathing decelerated, appreciating the serenity of his tender touch. He landed on my shoulders, lightly massaging them.

Hmm, it feels good.

He then dragged the remaining thread of my sleeves. With a single pull, the grey sweater his aunt had given me to wear, was on the floor mocking me. I pursed my lips, staring at the garment. Nervousness hit me. My upper body was almost barren. A squawking sound came out of my throat as soon as he groped the straps of my muddy white bra, harshly destroying them. I squeezed his shoulders as I felt the rubber straps dropping, grazing my arms in the process.

The condition of my lingerie was one of the reason I didn't want him to see me. I wasn't wearing a lacy and silky brassier. In fact, I wore the same pair I had this morning. The cotton material had unflattering patches of mud on it. I did wash it off and dried it with a hair dryer. But the stain was still evident. I couldn't have possibly worn his aunt undies now, could I? It wouldn't be hygienic at all.

Robert sensed my nervousness. He uttered huskily, "Relax, sweetheart. Trust me. Don't think, just feel."

"Uhm."

His words rang in my head. Don't think, just feel. So, I decided to do just that. I let go of everything I was holding on to. I let him dominate me.

My body was on its peak as he kept teasing me with his fingers. He seductively laced over the pattern of my bra until he reached the hook. He fondled with it for a few seconds until it unclasped.

He gently dragged my bra from my right side and tossed it off. I had no idea where it landed. My cognizance was on my uncovered breast. I peeked at them. They slightly bounced, trying to regain posture after the intense pull. I gasped when the cool night breeze kissed my light pink nipples.

His hands loosely laced my exposed back. I huffed exasperatedly. He trailed his way up to my spine, moving in smooth circular pattern. He took a turn and headed south. He gently thumbed the length of my back bone until he landed my coccyx. He halted his movements, leaving me with wanting more. His hands lingered less than an inch above my derriere. Swiftly, his palms shoved me into his delicious chest.

My barren chest collided with his. My breast blended fully into him. The tip of my nipples grazed his ample torso. They were aching terribly. Aching for attention. At the same time, a rigid bone pressed into my navel. I howled, sensing something shuddering within me. Robert groaned shortly after my nails ducked deeply in his shoulders, gripping him for my equilibrium support.

Fuck! I heard him voiced out in an extremely low tune.

A minute later, his fingers continued to torture me. He traveled dangerously lower and lower.

"Robert..." I was about to remind him he was supposed to undress me but I forgot everything as I heard the way my voice sounded. Unlike my usual tone, my voice sounded pretty brazen.

"Say my name again, sweetheart," he begged, his hands still on my bottom.

"R o B e r T." I purposely rolled out his name in a seductive manner, emphasizing on the consonants.

Immediately, he pinched the cheeks of my ass before squeezing them. An alluring sound came out of my throat, resonating the room.

He outlined the side elastic of my high-cut brief. Enticingly, he shifted to the front, stroking the waistband. I almost screamed when he descended lower.

I placed my hand, wincing in the process, over his hand that was dangerous taking a direction to the prohibited zone.

"What are you doing?" I hissed, professing my bewilderment.

"Shh, sweetheart. Trust me, you need this." He whispered, his breath kissing my ear.

"Trust you?"

"I know what I'm doing."

"You do?"

He puffed, shaking his head. "Silly, of course I know. "

"You won't hurt me, will you?"

"Sweetheart, I'll be delicate as a feather. I'll make you..."

"Stop! Just undress me already."

He chuckled. "Impatient, I see."

I let go of my hand and he continued to snake further down.

*_*_*_*_*