Chapter 38: Dance With Me

Happy Halloween guys!
Oh, And Happy Writer's Day.

Enjoy this chappie!

Song: Can't Stop Dancin' by Becky G

Chapter 38: Dance with me

-You have no idea how bad I want to dance with you, caress you, kiss you and hold you in my arms.

Hannah Charles

I didn't need to guess. I knew too well. I would recognize that husky voice anywhere. Only a certain bastard on earth who held this mixture of arrogance and yet charming in his tone. It sounded mature, manly, demanding and yet a little sweetness was poured on top of it all. Bitches would love to give in to the beholder of the sex appealed voice. But I wasn't one to submit to that kind of tone. Despite the intensity and sexiness of it, I tend to stand on my feet.

Leisurely, I whirled around the stool to face the said person with my huge mug of delicious coffee in my hand.

I gaped in astonishment when I saw him glaring right back at me with his pair of protuberant copper orbs. His eyebrows were pulled down together forming a wide V shape, his lips formed a thin line but still yummy, and his arms were crossed against his chest causing the veins of his muscles to bulge out lusciously while he was waiting for an answer from me.

He was mad. Dang mad for a reason unknown to me. But it wasn't the mad reason I was probably gaping at him. I was amazed at how strikingly good looking he was standing a foot away in his black V neck T-shirt, hinting the line of his washboard abs. I felt a sudden urge of ripping his T-shirt into half and licking off those fine lines he displayed earlier for the cameras.

Oh God, what's wrong with me?

I pressed my lips together decided that I wasn't going to give in to whatever...

His lips twitched and I knew exactly what he was going to do next; he'd ask the same thing he had asked me a minute ago.

His lips parted to ask the question I foretold. But then his gaze shifted to the mug I was holding. He frowned. I could tell he got distracted by it. Thank God for that. I wasn't ready to tell him about Hayden yet.

"Are you drinking beer?" He pointed at the crystal clear mug.

"What do you think, sir?"

"Sweetheart, I don't have time to play. Answer me now," he ordered, tapping his foot on the ground.

"Ok, no need to cut my head off. I'm well aware despite the late hours, I'm still on duty. So no, it's not beer." I purposely sipped in a slow motion just to intimidate him. "This coffee is simply yummy."

He marched closer to me, eliminating any gaps in between us. His legs trapped me in between his tights. His head bent down examining the drink. I inhaled, taking in his closeness.

Oh dear God, save me!

"Coffee? This doesn't look like coffee at all to me."

"Then I guess you're a bat," I retorted, confidently, not giving away the fact that I was affected by him being close to me.

"A bat? It's clear, you're tipsy." He declared, still eyeing my drink.

"Haven't you heard? Bats are blind and so are you. This is coffee, they're dark colored too, you know, just like beer."

"Do you think I was born yesterday, sweetheart?" He scowled, lifting his arms off his chest and placed them in his pockets.

I brought the drink higher up; it almost touched his nose. "Take a sip and then tell me how yummy the caffeine tastes." I dared him.