Chapter 58: And Wet

To all my new readers, welcome on board. Thanks to those who voted every chappie of TCB.

Chapter 58: And Wet

"Sweetheart, you make me forget my manners."

Robert Hugh Patrick

Her provocative scent filled my nose. It was tempting. She was burning incredibly with need just as I was. I couldn't see her to acknowledge that and yet I wanted to. I hadn't expected giving her a shower will result such. She was indeed something else.

I groaned silently. My member twitched excitedly when she whined. She was so responsive. I bet she wasn't aware of the sounds she was making while I touched her exposed epidermis layer. It wasn't forced. It wasn't loud. It was a sweet enticing little purr.

I smirked, knowing how affected she was by me. The first time I met her, she rejected to take my hand in hers. Now, without any obstruction, my hands were all over her, touching and feeling. Her skin was as soft as the Calvin Klein classic cotton boxer I wore even though there were a few rough bumps here and there.

I couldn't control myself anymore. She was too real for me. Too real. She wasn't like those fucking models and actresses who fucked up with Botox and plastic surgeries. I'd been around them for a decade. Their perfect skin, perfect lips, perfect hair and perfect figure seemed alluring but surreal. They appeared to serve the likes of a mannequin rather than a human being. They lacked a heart, a soul, and a rational mind especially a certain person named Vienna.

I shook my head, trying to focus on Hannah.

Hannah was definitely rubbing on me in a way I hadn't expected. I couldn't stand it. I let go of the loofah and told her to turn around. As soon as I sensed her shifting, I grabbed her waist and pinned her against the shower glass panel. She yelped in surprise.

Her wet body contacted crudely with mine. Her breasts harshly hit my torso. With every breath she took, her nipples moved intimidatingly about, grazing my skin. I pressed her once again against the steamy panel. She whimpered, her smooth sound occupied the gaps in between the air molecule.

"You have no idea what I want to do to you," I whispered before kissing a soft spot on her neck. I kept telling her the same thing as I wasn't sure how far I could take it. I badly wanted to take it all, explore every single place especially the ones hidden from my view. Still, I knew I couldn't. I had to obey the fucking boundary my conscience kept reminding me about. The said boundary was to protect my professional relationship with her. I guessed I could manage to stay on the borderline.

I was expecting her to say something in return, perhaps a protest. Her seductive groan gave me permission to proceed."Sweetheart, you make me forget my manners." The palm of my right hand trailed her side until it reached the part I longed to caress, squeeze, and pinch. The back of my forefinger lightly stroked the side flesh of her breast.

"Robert!" She murmured in surprise with a shaky breath.

She was so fucking sensible and I hadn't even fully grasped her yet. Her body felt tensed under my touch as I continued to stroke a tiny part of her bosom.

"Sweetheart, tell me to stop if you're uncomfortable."

She muffled something incoherent.

I grinned, knowing how my touch was affecting her right now. I moved the same finger in small circular motion until it reached her beaded nipple. I pinched the hard and sensitive bud, drawing an elongated gasp from her. I pinched the other nipple as well until both were perked up. Lightly, I grazed her now erected nipple with the pad of my thumb.

The other hand roamed downward. She arched forward as I groped her core. Her tights tightened against my hand, locking its position there. Carelessly, my middle finger fondled its way in between her folds. Her head slightly hit the glass panel as she released a breathless moan. I continued to finger her while brushing her nipple. I fastened my pace, moving deeper in between her lips. Not long after, a shuddering sob queried out from her throat. Her hands found their way on my head, winding them in my hair as I felt a warm sensation dripping down on my fingers.

"Did I-I... a-again?" She stuttered, pulling my hair.

"Yes, sweetheart. You've just had your second orgasm."

"Oh, freaking tarts!"

I chuckled. Only Hannah could say such thing after an orgasm.

I was about to bring my fingers to my lips, to get a taste of her when she laced out, "Don't..." She grabbed my wrist away from my face. "Don't do that. It's disgusting."

I let out a laugh. "You have a lot to learn, sweetheart, a lot."

"Just wash that thing off, ok?"

It was getting late and Hannah's body was trembling. "Okay. Come on, you need a rinse too to get rid of your wetness."

After washing away our wet deeds, with Hannah's help of sight, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her body. She still didn't allow me to loosen the tie despite the fact she was no longer barren.

I groaned, closing the door of the shower. I undid the knot of the tie. I blinked a couple of time to adjust to the light. I then marched to my closet to get Hannah a pair of comfortable clothes to wear. But before that, I needed to get rid of my wet boxers. I dashed to the other ensuite in the guest room. I washed away my creamy fluid while taking a quick shower. Then I hurried back to my room.

"Ah-choo!"

Hearing the sound of her sneeze, I hastily put on a pair of clean briefs, shorts, and a white Tee. I grabbed similar outfits in hand and rushed back to Hannah.

I knocked on the door before going in.

"Tie your eyes first, and then you can come in." She sneezed again.

I rolled my eyes at the door. I fastened the tie again, just to satisfy a particular bodyguard. I opened the door as soon as I tied my eyes. I helped Hannah to get dress since her wrists were still sore.

After I was done, I untied the knot of the tie. I eyed her for a second. How did she become more beautiful? Perhaps it was the outfit she was wearing. My clothes fitted her well. It was certainly large on her but not to an exaggerated extent. The hem of my black tee touched a few inches above her knees. At least, it covered all her essential parts. Her messy hair cascaded over her chest, hiding her erected buds. Her eyelids drooped as she struggled to stare back at me. She was sleepy.

"Time to get you to bed."

"Uh-huh."

👉❤💜💚💙💛👈

Feel free to recommend a song or make a banner or whatever you want to do.

Have a nice day!

Have a nice day!