Chapter 53: Shower Part 2

CHAPTER 53: Shower part 2

"

Hannah Charles

To spice things up- I pondered how he intended to do so.

"Care to explain, how are you going to get us to your room with your eyes tied?" I queried, jabbing his solid back.

"Sweetheart, stop poking me or I'll..." Robert muttered, stirring from side to side as I jabbed him.

My hair swayed like dried leaves on a breezy day. I hated being held upside down. I was terrified of falling. "Or you'll what?"

Please don't tell you'll drop me.

Robert ceased stirring his body about. My head almost smashed into his butt. "I'll hit you like this."

In a jiffy, his free hand contacted with my ass. A noise reverberated from the impact of his palm trouncing the cheeks of my buttocks. It took me a second to discern what he just did. He hit me. He hit my freaking ass. My poor ass! If I wasn't feeling such a hot mess, I would have kicked him in a place where the sun wouldn't shine.

"Ouch!" I yelped, bringing my hand up to soothe my butt but couldn't do it. My current situation wasn't giving me enough balance to check if my buttocks were still intact.

He snickered at the sound of me squealing in his hands. "Stop asking silly questions. This is my house. I know my way around it without any doubt."

I snorted, "Thanks for telling me it's your house. I thought it was mine." I purposely jabbed him again. I repeated, "What my silly question meant – how are you going to get us there with your eyes tied?"

He caressed my now sore butt, the feeling was rather soothing. It was a wonder how he can be gentle and rough at the same time. "By flying."

"You're such a bastard. What can't you answer my question properly?" The nail of my little finger was quite sharper than the others. I jabbed him deeply.

"Fuck!" He jolted. "By walking, Hannah!" Robert toned increased. "You really ask silly questions!"

Really, so he was simply implying it earlier.

"God! I meant..." I shook my head in frustration. There was no point in asking again. He was still going to give me a silly answer while saying I was asking silly questions.

Freaking bastard!

I stuck out my tongue to mock him behind his back but instead my tongue grazed his rigid skin. Being too engrossed, I failed to calculate the little distance between us.

"Sweetheart, wait till we get to the shower. You can lick me all you want there." He whispered in a low dark tone, squeezing my tights.

Bastard, bastard, bastard!

Hearing his words, my ears turned red. Luckily, my face wasn't facing him. Without any doubt, I knew I resembled a ripe cherry tomato.

Cackling irritatedly, Robert clumped towards the door. He minced out of the room, carrying my heavy weight over his shoulder. Fighting with all my volition, I tried not to open my mouth again, I questioned how he was walking with no sight to guide him. Hence, I glowered at the shiny white marble floor, thinking about his hands on my tights.

Within a moment, a suede pattern cut pile carpet came into view. Robert threaded in his room with the caution of not bumping into his wooden side cupboard. Apart from the view of the carpet and the legs of his bed and cupboard, which I assumed it to be, I couldn't make up what I was seeing. The coordination of his room seemed blurry since the lights were rather dim.

Robert turned to the right, sauntering into a narrowed corridor. He pressed my tights with one hand and shoved a door open with the other. The wooden door touched the wall with a soft thud. Pacing inside, he placed me on a fine rug. I took a couple of seconds to adjust standing in an upright position.

 I took a couple of seconds to adjust standing in an upright position

Freaking tarts!

Gawking like a hawk, I surveyed around. His bathroom was what I would call paradise. Yes, a mini paradise. Behind me was a sprawling shower space which was separated from the rest of the space by a partial glass wall, leaving the entrance opened. Across of me, a mahogany cabinetry with multi drawers complimented a wide mirror above. The mirror exposed my barren chest. I placed my arms over my breasts, hiding them from the object. Adjacent to the latter laid a built-in Jacuzzi bathtub. I knew it was Jacuzzi because of the bubbles popping out. I nipped over there. Without any delay, I propped my legs in.

The strong mixture of vanilla and sandalwood scent invaded my nostrils as I kicked my legs in the water. Feeling both relaxed and calmed, I commented, "When you said en-suite, I imagined it to be a normal bathroom. But this is freaking much..."

I lost my words as soon as I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders.

"Freaking what?" He whispered in my ears, massaging my shoulders. His fingers pressed into my aching muscles, lacing it from left to right. It felt so good. Dang good!

"Hmm..." He should have been a masseur instead of an actor. He was perfect. I wouldn't mind being with him every night if he would chirapsia massage me endlessly like this.

*_*

The continuation will be for followers only due to its mature content.

Sneak Peek: Chapter 51: Shower part 3

"Sweetheart, stop moaning or I'll..."

"You'll...?" I bit my lips seductively, waiting impatiently for his answer.

He murmured in a husky monotone, "I'll take you right here and there in the shower."