Chapter 25: Hannah Banana, Where are you?

-Doesn't matter where you go because you'll always come back to a place you'll call home. A place where I'll be waiting for you. A place where I'll fulfilled all you demands. A place where you can be yourself. A place where you'll be happy, away from all your fears. A place where I'll be there to protect you. A place where we can be together, me and you. A place where we can be 'we'.

Alex Peter

Why the hell isn't she answering her phone?

I typed her numbers with my agitated fingers again. Trying to call her for the twentieth time. It was going to voice mail again. I listened to her sexy childish voice which was meant for my ears;

Hey y'all!

This is Hannah not Banana!

And don't you dare call me a banana if you want to leave me a message after the beep. REMEMBER no calling me banana. If you do then I'll grab hold of your banana, peel the skin off and swallow the whole thing. Yeah, you got it; I will totally ignore your message.

Bye!

My Hannah Banana was crazy, weird and at the same time cute and loving. I loved her by all means. She had no idea that her message made me aroused and felt a heat traveling south . What was with the grab hold of my banana? I chuckled hearing that line. She was so ignorant of what she said. I should probably ask her to listen to it again. I was sure she'll notice the sly innuendo in it. I should probably ask her to delete it. I didn't want other guys to listen to her voice mail and get the wrong idea or any idea at all. Unless she meant what she said.

God, where is she? Why wasn't she answering her phone? Did she see the headline? Was she having another breakdown? Is she safe? Hannah Banana where are you? Please call me...please..

I was going crazy not knowing where my Hannah Banana was. The last time she called she was with Robert, her boss slash playboy celebrity. I prayed with all my heart that she was safe and far away from the man who went loose. Hannah told me this morning she was in Chicago where she met Oprah Winfrey. How ecstatic she was, shouting on the phone. Talking nonstop about how Oprah was great, elegant and kind. Therefore, I was sure she was away from Newville so nothing bad could happened to her. I just hoped she find a phone and call me or even message me. Her deadline was 11 p.m. and half an hour of waiting to go. If I didn't hear from her, I'll definitely go to the police. Yes, you heard me. I will definitely go to the police. I didn't want to take any risks when it comes to Hannah.

Hannah was aware of my insecurities after the inevitable incident took placed. Since then, she had a habit of updating me where she was if she wasn't home by 11 to not make me worried sick about her. Well, the reason she did that was because I called the cops once when she wasn't back home from her shopping spree. Her phone died and I went berserk. I drove to all the places we used to hang out but she was nowhere. It drove me insane, thinking that her life was in danger. Hence, I did the only thing I could; I called the cops. She wasn't the type to shop alone so how the hell would I know she decided to go shopping by herself just because there was a 70% sale. Girls and their sale-they only know what was there to bargain. Thinking of Hannah going crazy whenever there was a sale. I shook my head at the thought of that.

I lifted my head staring at the minion clock above the TV. The clock I bought in Chinatown to mock Hanna's nickname after we watched Despicable Me 2; not really my type of movie but just for the fun of being with Hannah, I endured it. The minute hand struck 7. I signed, 25 minutes to go. Suddenly, I remembered the Track Me app I had installed on her phone. Getting up from the couch, my elbow accidentally hit the button on the remote control. Instantly, the ESPN channel switched to CNN.

I walked my way to the mahogany desk behind the couch. Pulling a chair to sit on it. I stared at my Apple notebook. Lifting it opened, I pressed the switch and pushed the turn on button.

In the meantime, CNN weather forecast was alerting people on the severe weather condition. The reporter said, "A severe storm will be heading our way tomorrow. Everyone are advised to remain indoors. As you can see.." The weather forecast was pointing at a map as I looked back at my laptop. I entered my log-in password and let the notebook to start up.

"Heavy freezing rain will be showered upon us. The temperature has began to decrease. Strong wind are reported to occur tomorrow at the speed of .."

Listening about the incoming storm made me worried sick.

Shit! I needed to find Hannah. I didn't want her to be in the storm. I hoped she got here before tomorrow. I muttered to myself.

I moved the mouse and clicked on Google Chrome. I entered the website Track Me link and click entered. Waiting for the website to appear, I shifted my eyes back to the TV. They were showing pictures of last year's winter storm Thor. It was terrible. A plane crashed in the mountain. Some houses were damaged. Cars stuck on the road due to ice taking over. More pictures kept showing on the screen while I focused back on my laptop.

Then the news ended. Entertainment News began. The host of the Entertainment News greeted the viewers. The host started with the latest news of tonight, "Jared Smithy, the famous blogger had stunned us of the opening of his new club tonight. A club exclusively made for celebrities to unleash themselves. Here's Jake Wolf reporting live from the scene."

Jared Smithy was talking about the opening of his club, answering questions regarding it and I had no reason to watch that, I looked back at my notebook. The Track Me website was fully loaded now. I typed in my username, password and entered Hannah's tracking code. Each person had a tracking code. By just entering the tracking code, I could see Hannah's location.

After entering Hannah's tracking code, a map appeared in view. There was a red arrow pointing to a small town on the outskirt of Chicago. I signed in relieved that she was far away from the forbidden city, the place you can't escape. Hannah was with her boss, safe. I assumed her phone was dead. I didn't think I have to worry about her.

I clicked on Gmail to check the email dad had sent me about the new role of me once I take over the company. Reading the email, going through every detail when suddenly my attention was brought back to TV when I heard the reporter asked Jared Smithy, "Why have you chosen Newville to open a Celebrity Club?"

Newville?

Jared was answering the questions. What happened in Newville 3 years ago flooded back in my mind. But what was worst, the image I saw in front of my eyes. Headline of Entertainment news flash in red: Robert Hugh Patrick stripped his shirt off on the red carpet of Jared's Newville Celebrity Club. Robert appeared on screen. The reporter was talking to Robert when he asked him to show his abs everyone was talking about. I didn't care that Robert was taking off his shirt but my eyes remained frozen - no, not by the sight of Robert's 8 packs but I was thinking. If Robert was in this Newville , it meant Hannah was there with him.

Oh God, no..no.. no!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone.

I'm so sorry for the error occurred. My story had accidentally been deleted from Wattpad. Thank God I got it back. So I hope you enjoy Alex POV. Let me know what you think.

*Don't forget to vote and comment. Your support means a lot.

Thanks to Quachquackers for voting all of my chapters. Love you for that :D

Love y'all too,

SweetAngelx