Chapter 47: Rose Villa

Like I promise, I'm back for you my monsters! You should reward me, :D

Chapter 47: Rose Villa

"Behave like a boss. Don't behave like melted ice. "

Robert Hugh Patrick

I kept thinking about what the doctor had told me as I plodded to the hospital's dispensary. I handed the prescription paper to the chemist in duty. I ignored the constant glare I was getting from the people around me.

While I was waiting the chemist to prepare the prescription, I thought about Hannah. Hannah was appointed by Gary. Her name wasn't in the system. Her criminal record was clean as Ricky had mentioned. Thus, she couldn't be felonious. I knew she wasn't. She was too beautiful and modest for that. She wasn't Vienna. But still, the doctor said something must have happened to her to cause her to suppress her memory. Something terrible. Something grave. Something big. Could she have been bullied? Could she have been abused? I had no idea.

I grabbed my phone and instantly punched Ricky's number.

"Hey man, I need a favor."

"Rob, is everything alright?"

"Yes, everything is alright except for the fact that Vienna ruined my night. I thought you said she wasn't going to be there." I uttered, marching to a vacant corner where less eyes would be ogling at me.

"She wasn't supposed to. I told you she turned down the invitation. Her name wasn't in the VIP list." Ricky exclaimed.

"Fuck that list! She was there and tried to harm me. Luckily, Hannah took care of it." I placed my hand in my pocket, leaning against the wall.

"She did?"

"Yes." Before Ricky asked me what happened, I told him everything; eliminating the fact that Hannah's drink was spike and the seductive dance.

"Rob, this is serious. Get Hannah out there as soon as she's discharge. I'll send my men to meet up with you."

"I will. I don't even want to stay here another minute."

"Alright. Call me as soon as you reach New York."

"Very well." I hang up the call and ambled back to the dispensary. The chemist gave me a plastic bag full of medicine. He explained when they needed to be taken. I thanked him and strolled out of there.

I was deep in thoughts again when I stalked in the lobby, passing by the main door. I forgot to say the main reason I called him. I needed to know more about Hannah. Hence, I had to call him back. I took out my IPhone again. I ceased my action as soon as I spotted Jared and Eleana treading towards me.

"Rob, here are your keys." He threw my car keys.

I caught them with ease.

"Thanks man. I can't wait to get back to NY. Thanks guys, for everything." I thanked Jared and Eleana for being here with me.

Jared said, "About that, my men just informed me the road to NY has been closed."

"What? Why?" Closed, that couldn't be possible. I must get out of here.

Eleana explained, "There's a massive storm. All the roads and streets to NY have been temporarily closed."

Jared joined, "We need to get back to the club. I need to warn my guests and handle a few issues. If you need stay at the Maverick hotel, you're welcome to. As for right now, we need to move. It's getting late. The storm will head east in an hour or so."