Chapter 57: Being All Soapy

You won't believe it or rather I don't believe it! Hannah Charles has been nominated as the Best Female Protagonist! Thanks for all your support. This wouldn't be possible without all of you.

Chapter 57: Being All Soapy

"Don't be too sure of yourself."

Hannah Charles

I quaked as the warm liquid cascaded down the length of my body

I quaked as the warm liquid cascaded down the length of my body. The sensation of the water in between my breast, waist and core was overwhelming. Without much of a thought, Robert's hand decided to unruly smack my buttocks.

"Ouch!" I yelped, steadying my palms on the tiles. "What was that for?"

"That's for calling me daddy." Robert hit me again.

"Ah! Stop freaking slapping my ass!" I queried, jolting about.

"Don't you like it, sweetheart?" He whispered, his lips touching the soft pad of my ear.

I shook my head. "No, not a tad! Lay your hands on my delicate ass again, I'll have yours imperturbably in mine."

Robert chortled for a good minute before he replied, "Like you would dare."

"Hah, don't underestimate me. You don't even know me at all." He hadn't the slightest idea what I was capable and incapable of.

His minty breath sent shivers down my spine as he said his next line. "You're wrong. I know more than you think. I know for a fact you enjoyed my fingers in certain part."

Thinking of how his magical fingers did wonderment on me again, I hadn't realized I released a purr.

"Be patient, sweetheart. I'll get to that part eventually. Now let me clean your sweaty body first." With that, he assembled my messy locks and rested them on my shoulder blade, revealing my naked dorsal. Eventually, he began to scrub the small of my back with the loofah. The vanilla scent of the shower foams filled my nose as he scrubbed the back of my neck.

Not sure what to say to combat his words, I scowled sulkily and remained silent, secretly appreciating the way he was brushing me. He handled the greenish bath sponge with gentle and care, moving not too slow and not too fast, cleansing parts of my body where pungent smell of the hospital had bothered me a couple of hours ago.

Robert continued to scrub my lower back until he reached my coccyx. Seeing that he couldn't go further with the aid of only his right hand, he let go of the left palm that was keeping my arms intact above my head.

"Don't move your arms." He ordered whilst reminding me, "Keep your bandages away from the water."

To hell with my bandages, I wanted to say but just stuck with, "Uh-huh."

With his newly freed hand, he cupped each cheek of my butt, squeezing them tightly. I breathed in the air around the shower, my lungs rising upwards forgetting all about the process of exhaling as I felt a warm gooey running in between my tights. What I was feeling right this moment was unexplainably plain torture.

The actor then crouched on the shower floor with his hands still on my delicate cheeks.

"They are indeed delicate. Moderately big and bubbly. Just how I like them." He remarked, his thumbs caressing the contour of my derriere as if he were inspecting them with his other senses.

I released the air I was holding back. So he just did that to verify what I said about my ass being delicate? Bastard!

"What did you say, sweetheart?" He detached his palms from my buttocks and headed beneath them.

Did I say it out loud? "Nothing at all."

He nonchalantly slapped my cheeks again. The valley between my breasts touched the mid-shower head as I reacted to yet another surprise hit.

"What the freaking tarts!"

"That's what you get for lying, sweetheart."

I rolled my eyes at the peachy marbles. If my hands weren't trapped by these bandages, I'd have splashed some warm water at him and twisted the arm that decided to touch me in an ungraceful manner. Unfortunately, I couldn't do the honors right now.

Robert resumed cleaning the dirty skin below my derriere. He rubbed my sore limbs, moving the loofah up and down my legs. He then raised my foot and scrubbed the pad of my heel, tickling me a little. He did the same with the other foot. While he was busy brushing me, I glanced down at him. I wondered why he obeyed when I demanded him to give me a shower. I thought he would be disgusted and retreated from doing so. I was amazed when he didn't protest.

The celebrity brushed his fingers in between my toes. When he was done, he moved to the front of my legs, cleaning my lower and upper limbs. A few minutes later, he ceased his movement and stood up.

He dropped the loofah on floor. Almost immediately, he turned off the tap. The running water stopped spraying me. I glanced behind my back to find Robert pumping more shower foams onto his palms. He rubbed the foams before stepping behind me again. "Turn around," he demanded.

I obliged and turned myself around to face him.

The chance of eyeing his chest was little since his next action was quick. He grabbed my waist and pinned me against the glass panel.

"Ahh!"

👉❤💙💚💛💜👈

Guys, the next chapter will still be private. I hope you enjoy my slow and steamy scenes. I can't wait to get to next chapter and see what Robert plans to do to her in Robert's point of view. I wanted to add it here but some of you commented and said you prefer a different chappie for a pov switch cause it messes up with your mind and stuff like that!

Have a great day!

If you have any song suggestions...  Let me know.