Chapter 20: The Audi

-He has no idea that his single touch ignited a fire throughout my body-

Hannah Charles

Did he just wink at me? That bastard! Did he think I would melt like his fan girls would? Not a fat chance but he did look hot, thought. Touching the place where the bastard had just kissed me, I wondered if he did that on purpose, to make me feel heated instead of being pale. Well, he succeeded. I signed, staring at my sore cheek from the rear-view mirror. I had no idea what to think of him, he was undoubtedly unreadable.

Watching him walked down the red aisle with the other glitterati in their own outstanding style, I could sense the flashes were bothering them. But they continued smiling radiantly, posing their way off the aisle. If it was me, I would certainly be blinded by the constant lights flashing in my eyes and plus, I couldn't be that pretentious to pull it off.

Meanwhile, my gaze solely focused on a particular bastard that was mincing down the red carpet gracefully as if he was born to do that, showing off his cute side dimples for the cameras. I realized that he didn't show off his dimples that much, he certainly looked adorable and cute when he did so. He even swayed his body and jerked his head one side for the camera, displaying his everything in the process just like how models would do. His garment clung on to his chest as if it was his transparent skin, showing each and every muscle under the lights. He stopped posing when the camera man told him something. He crossed his hands and listened intently. He then nodded. Hmm, what was the camera man saying to him? Feeling curious, I narrowed my eyes to see what he was going to do next. I couldn't believe my eyes when Robert pulled off his black V-neck t-shirt. He pulled off his freaking shirt, did you know what that meant?

OH MY GOD!

Sweat started dripping down my face as my eyes perused his delicious body. He couldn't see my reaction, so of course I could gawk at him as much as I like. No one to catch my lascivious glare. His hard abs contracted when his brought his arms together showing off his biceps and triceps. Camera men were all running his way, shoving one another to capture this moment. Oh yeah, my mind had captured this moment too. My eyes scanned his body from his long muscular legs, his torso, his hard barren chest and then to his handsome face. His tall broad body turned to the side, facing the red Ferrari I was in. He let out another wink before turning back to pose for the camera. I gulped, feeling the inside of my body flamed with fire, a heated sensation that I hadn't experience before.

He couldn't have known I was staring at him, could he?

Suddenly, the dark Audi SUV horned again, breaking my mental thoughts about that bastard. I touched my cheek once again while giving Robert one last look before turning the ignition to exit to the car park. The car behind kept horning impatiently. I pondered why the vehicle was in such a haste.

Driving ahead, I saw the P sign with an arrow below illuminated by tiny red neon lights. The arrow pointed to the right. Turning to the right, the dark vehicle at the back kept on horning. Did he think he was Prince of Wales for me to move and give him way? The non-stop horning annoyed me, I had no choice but to move to the side of the road to let that annoying driver drive ahead of me so my ears could rest in peace. I allowed the grand car past mine. I drove behind the dark SUV while my eyes scanned the parking lot for an empty spot.

Much to my amazement, the parking lot was filled with numerous luxury cars that I hadn't laid my eyes on before this. My mouth hang opened when I spotted a McLaren, a freaking McLauren that resembled the car in Need For Speed, my favorite racing game. Looking at a free parking space next to the McLauren, I wondered why the Audi hadn't park there. I was about to shift gears when I heard a vibrating noise. Staring down at Robert's phone, I picked it up. A new message icon appeared. Swiping the screen to unlock, I clicked on the open message icon and started reading it.

Sender: Unknown Number

Can't wait to see you tonight, darling. These babies missed you terribly.

Scrolling down to view the picture, my innocent eyes felt polluted with what I was seeing. I immediately dropped the phone, cussing.

What the freaking damn tarts!

And at the same time, I heard a loud bang sounded. My body jerked from the seat.

What the hell?

My eyes went back to the road as I clung on to the wheels. I shook my head in disappointment at the sight in front of me. I clenched my teeth.

Great, just great!

I had just bumped the black SUV car with that bastard's baby. I was certainly dead.

What do I do now?

*****************************************************

Hi y'all!

Are you surprised to finally get inside Hannah's dirty mind?

Thanks to

for the amazing trailer at the side >>>>>>>>>>>> Using Chris Evans as Robert Hugh Patrick. Thanks sweetheart <3

Anyway, I just want to say April has been my lucky month this year and you have all given me the best birthday present ever. I have received numerous reads and votes and also followers. I really appreciate in all. Thank you so much for your love and support (to all my followers, readers and writers) and birthday wishes.

Love y'all,

SweetAngelx (just turn a year older now. BTW, I feel the same, I'm still the same height and same weight, maybe I 've gain a pound ;p.