Chapter 24: Stranger in the Club

"The rich create hallucinations while the poor make reality."

Hannah Charles

As soon as Robert's palm contracted with my little ones, I felt an unknown current spreading throughout my nape to the tip of my ears. A shiver launched itself, my body vibrated to the odd.

Robert spun around to face me. "Are you OK?" His eyes scanned my face.

My head nodded. I couldn't bring myself to say anything.  The pupils of my eyes dropped,  staring at the direction where his skin grazed mine. His hand was warm against my cold ones, the heat was too deary to let go. I badly wanted to pull his body closer to mine just so his heat could be transmitted over to me.

"You feel cold," He said, pulling my arm closer, rubbing the palm of my hand. It felt good. He brought my hand to his mouth, his lips opening.

Uh-oh.

The speed of the spark spreading throughout my body multiplied as he blew hot air on my hand and rubbing it at the same time. I bit my lower lip, enjoying the new sensation I was feeling.

If I was ice, I would definitely melt right now in his hands.

Lowering his head down, he whispered in my ear, feeling hot air trickling down my nape, "Drink your mocha before it gets cold."

It's already cold, I wanted to say but couldn't find my voice to do it. I was feeling a whole lot of things with him just touching me -something different; something weird. And I thought he would say some sweet words to me but that bastard was more concerned about me drinking my coffee. How unromantic!

I know his my boss I shouldn't be thinking stuff like that but the feeling is undeniable.

His hand went back to grasp my wrist and he began pulling me inside the club.

The club's live music performance bombarded the soft tissue of my ears. I knew that song, it was Beauty and a Beat by Justin Beeber. Celebrities were swaying and grooving their bodies sensuously off the dance floor as if there was no tomorrow. I would be into the beat just like they were so into it; waving their hands in the air, moving their hips left right -some even kissing if I wasn't on duty- but of course, I wouldn't be kissing. I recognised the couple kissing; singer Beyonse and rapper Jay Jay.

What a scandal doing it in an opening of a club!

And right there in the middle, a mini stage was planted. A young blond wearing a unbuttoned red shirt and loose jeans stood on it with a microphone attach to his ears. Beside him a woman whose body parts seemed artificial; big boobs, big ass, big swollen lips, was rapping words while grinding her ass off with the young blond, Justin Beeber.

Oh, the sight of them were not pleasing to see. Robert who was still going deeper in the club, wasn't affected at the sight of the celebrities sensuously rubbing each other because he was one of them. But to me, this was all new. Could you believe it? Justin Beeeber! If the girls back it school knew this, they would freaking want to be my friends.

Girls, you know what I meant, right?

Anyway, I needed to focus back on Robert.   I was his bodyguard so I wasn't here to enjoy whatever I was seeing. Letting the sight of the celebrities intimate dancing out of my head. I looked at our hands together suddenly the earlier message came back to my mind. Imagining him touching that anonymous woman's boobs with the same hand, I felt disgusted. I started struggling my hand out from his grip.

Freaking tarts! He's so strong.

Then a black haired man wearing a white shirt with gray pants came in front of him. "Robert Hugh Patrick, what a pleasure to meet you.