♧Chapter 4: First day as a trainee Bodyguard♧

Chapter 4: First day as a trainee bodyguard

"First expression is the last expression. So make the best out of it."

Hannah Charles

"Good morning sunshine!"

I glanced through my right eye and noticed Alex standing next to my bed with just a pair of green and blue striped briefs.

Oh God, did he have to be in a pair of boxers today? I couldn't afford to dream of him again. I groaned and tried to burn the image of him kissing me.

No more weird dreams, Hannah.

"Leave me alone and close the door behind you." I muttered sleepily and immediately closed my eyes again.

"Oh sleepy head, get up. Don't you have a new job to get to? Did you forget today is your first day?"

"First day? What first day?" I mumbled sleepily, covering my head with my pillow.

"Your job, Han!" he retorted, snatching my pillow and hitting me with it.

Job? Oh dang!

"Ouch! That hurts! Ok Ok, I'll get up in a few minutes."

"No! You need to get up now. Look at the time." He blurted out, pointing at my alarm clock.

I decided to raise my eyelids again. I averted my gaze to avoid contact with his briefs.

I glanced up at the round silver alarm clock. "Freaking tarts! It's 7 a.m.!"

"Get ready fast Han, don't take too long. I'll be waiting in the car." Alex murmured, closing the door of my room to get ready too.

I groaned again. I wasn't fond of waking up early. Luckily, he decided to wait in the car. If not, he would have banged on my door several times telling me to hurry up.

I got up, stripping down my bright floral pajamas and marched straight to the shower. After I was done, I brushed my teeth. While brushing, I stared at my reflection in the mirror. I noticed huge ugly dark circles residing below my eyes. Great, just great!

I was too excited yesterday I couldn't sleep well. Now I was going to look like a panda on my first day. I sighed, grazing them with my fingers.

I stepped out of the bathroom. I pulled out my black jeans and polo shirt from my closet. I got dressed as fast as I could. I made sure to tuck in my shirt to appear formal.

I stood in front of the mirror, examining the way I look while I combed my hair into a ponytail. Turning around in front of the mirror, I examined my attire one last time. A satisfy grin formed on my lips. I looked rather dashing in black just like a bodyguard should be.

I darted out of the apartment and spotted Alex waiting for me in his elegant white 2013 Cadillac Escalade, his father's company car.

I opened the door of his car and hopped into the passenger seat. He observed me for a minute and then, he let out a silly smirk on his face.

"Enough with the stares..." The way he was staring at me with his pair of vivid dark ocean eyes was making me very nervous. "Can you drive already?" I blurted out, trying to swallow my nervousness back in.

"You look..."

"Look what?"

"Hmm... never mind, forget it." He shook his head while he started the car.