♧Chapter 6: Meet The Celebrity♧

Chapter 6: Meet The Celebrity

"Hot and sexy as hell - I know  without any doubt. There's no way you'll resist me, cause I know me."

Robert Hugh Patrick

I swallowed the lump in my throat while eyeing the moderate height female figure standing by the entrance

I swallowed the lump in my throat while eyeing the moderate height female figure standing by the entrance. She was the same girl who I bumped into at the car park the other day.

What is she doing here?

I was too absorbed by her to think of a possible reason. Her wavy hazelnut hair was tied in a ponytail. A few strands were loose. The wind blew her strands of hair away from her face. Her olive skin was glowing under the sun rays. From the distance I was, I could see her biting her pink full lips. Feeling a strong urge to stop her biting just so I could do it myself -feeling those lips on mine.

Man, what's wrong with me?

I had no idea. I cracked my knuckles. It's been a while since I last thought about anyone. By anyone, I meant specifically women. They were as confusing as the weather. Nonetheless, curiosity was killing me.

Is she an actress? Perhaps a newcomer?

There was something about her. Something caught my attention the first time I saw her. I was too abstracted then. It happened for the second time but instead of bumping into her again, I bumped into a cab. Well, almost. I heaved a sigh of relief, knowing I wouldn't be crippling for the rest of my life.

"Tim, who's that girl?" I decided to let go for once and asked the question I had in mind to Tim who darted to my side.

"Huh, who?" My question puzzled him. Of course, who would have thought that was the first thing I would say after almost getting hit by a cab. I pointed to the fine figured female who stood not so elegantly at the entrance.

Why was she dressed in black and why was she leaning against the gate? I had lots of questions in mind but waited for Tim to answer the first few ones.

By the time Tim answered my question, we were already in front of the main gate.

"This is Miss Charles, your new bodyguard." Tim answered while introducing her.

I was standing right opposite of her after taking the longest steps in my life. I knew I was being dramatic. As an actor, it was in my nature to be so. But wait, what? Did he say my new bodyguard?

"Hi, I'm Robert Hugh Patrick." I lingered on the consonant syllables as I outstretched my hand for her to shake. I watched her as she slid a few strands of hair behind her ear. My fingers itched a great deal to do just that.

Control yourself, man!

"Uhm hi, I'm Hannah Charles." She replied after a few seconds inspecting the hand I held out. She seemed tensed. Nobody has had the doubts of attributing to either a firm or delicate handshake with me. Everyone was so eager to touch me but not this person here it seemed. I found it quite puzzling. Feeling impressed for the first time or rather taken-aback, I watched her swiftly turning away at the sound of an alert from her walkie talkie watch.

"Yes sir, I'm coming right away." She turned to Tim and murmured, "It seems Mr. Ricky wants me in his office now. Sorry I have to go." She sauntered away leaving my hand hanging in the air.

My poor hand. It's ok buddy, next time.

My fingers curled themselves into my pockets. I made a mental note to make sure to have my way with her sooner or later.

The way she walked, the way her long brown wavy hair cascaded down her back - I was building a gut feeling she wasn't all that gullible. Come to think of it, there would be a lot of girls jumping with joy to shake my hand unlike her who left me hanging in the air. I chuckled. I was sure she was proud of herself for not falling at my feet. So she was the hard to get type.

"Did you say she was my bodyguard?" I eyed Tim whose gaze was on her as well.

"Yes, she's a trainee bodyguard for a week and if you approve her, she'll be your bodyguard, sir."

"That's interesting, a female bodyguard. Who would have guessed that?" I scratched my chin, thinking whose idea it was. "Who appointed her?"

"Gary did. Initially, she came for the personal assistant job but you told Ricky you didn't need anyone so Gary thought maybe this girl can keep an eye on you since she doesn't know exactly how a huge celebrity you are nor saw any of your movies." Tim shrugged, still looking at the direction she went.

I didn't know why I felt like tearing his eyes off his face as he was googling her back.

"Man, really?" I was lost in thoughts trying to picture her face as my bodyguard.

Tight bodyguard attire. Red sinful lips. Huge sunglasses. A navy cap over her messy chocolate locks.

Fuck!

Who thought Gary would appoint an enticing mademoiselle to be my bodyguard. I should applaud him for his decision - not that I wanted a bodyguard but the thought of this woman hanging around me was very pleasing to hear.

"We were surprised too when Tina told us a new bodyguard will be joining us today to substitute Jeremy but little did we know it was a female." He huffed, "That's a first."

"Interesting." I pulled on an evil smirk while examining her sexy ass. Wait till I get my hands on them.

Hopefully soon.

*_*

Hey, guys,

I'm editing and breaking down certain part into new chapters.

Sorry, to disturb.