Chapter 54: Shower Part 3

Hannah Charles

Robert kneaded my shoulders, emphasizing his fingers on my sore muscles. Closing my eyes, I rendered the feeling. His thumb pressed on my aching veins, dragging it down my spine with care. With the same motion, he dragged his thumb back up.

Oh my freaking tart, this is so good!

Applying a little pressure, both his thumbs worked on my back, giving me the killer massage of the century. I felt the heat of his skin against mine as he massaged in circular motion. A whine escaped my lips as soon as he removed his hands from my back.

"Sweetheart, stop moaning or I'll..."

Moaning... me? Oh hell, I don't care. Just get your magical hands back on me you bas...

"You'll...?" I bit my lips seductively, waiting impatiently for his answer. All I could hear was the sound of the Jacuzzi's water, trouncing my calves. I gave him a moment but he still didn't answer.

I lugged my feet out of the water. I whirled around to face him. He stood handsomely, his hands grazing the tie which covered his eyes. I had full access to survey him under the bright compact fluorescent bulbs.

His chest... His abs... His navel... His V-line... His...

He murmured in a husky monotone, "I'll take you right here and there in the shower."

I gulped, my fingers tightened around my breast. "Why?"

I'm so stupid! Why of all words did I choose to say why?

He smirked and took a step forward. "You know why, sweetheart."

"Do I?" I remained where I was since I had nowhere to move.

"Let go, Hannah. Let go of all the tension. Loosen yourself for a bit. I can tell, you have been stiffened for a while." He untied the knot from the tie. "Let me make you feel good. Let me make you feel better. Let me make you forget all the tension if you'll allow me."

I bit my inner cheeks. His words struck something within me. Everything he mentioned was right. I queried out, "H-how would you suggest to do that?"

"By allowing me to gaze at your beautiful face, touching every single shade, squeezing and meddling with your folds until you scream my name."

I felt a rush of warm sensation dripping within me. I squeezed my tights together. His words alone made me shuddered.

I should say no. No will be appropriate.

He added on, "And to help you forget your pain.

Pain -yes! I'll do anything to get rid of my pain. I should definitely give him a go sign.

"Yes, but I want you to let the tie intact. Don't remove it."

"Are you sure, sweetheart?"

"Yeah, let it on."

It felt awkward and yet not to be rubbernecking him whilst he was redoing the knot. By blinding his sight with the tie, the power to ogle him without feeling shy and embarrassed remained in hand.

His triceps and biceps were finely curve. Fascinated by his Adonis look, I strode a step ahead. Our toes grazed each other. After he was done with the knot, his hands credulously grabbed my hips. Spontaneously, he yanked my body into his. I sucked in a deep breathe as I felt his hard shaft pressed into my navel. My mind went bonkers, thinking about his hard muscle down there.

An uncontrollable urge seized control over me. The palm of my hands shoved his chest against the glass pane of the shower.  I pinned him there. Without thinking through, I dipped my tongue along his chiseled jawline, testing and tasting him. My tongue strolled further up circling his cheekbones. He tasted dang gnarly.

A sexy sound came out of him. I smiled. He was as affected by my touch as much as I was by his. Licking his refined chin, my hands moved forth and back on his chest, sensing the flattering structure. I highlighted every rigid line of his fine torso, focusing on those "V" indentations on his pelvis. They were veritably  yummilicious.

He let out a throaty groan. "This isn't how I expected it to go."

"How did you expect it to go then?" I whispered, biting his earlobes. His body shivered beneath me.

He groaned again. Grabbing my hands, he rolled us over, landing at the open entrance of the shower. Heaving a sigh, I minced backwards until my back hit the cold tiles. Despite not seeing properly, Robert was fast to pinned me against the wall.

"This is how I expect it to go." He shoved himself into me, pressing our bodies together.

Toes to toes. Knees to knees. Chest to chest.

Momentarily, he laced down the length of my arms. He entwined his fingers with mine. Slowly, he placed my hands on his shoulders.

"Keep your hands on my shoulders."

What did he have in mind? I certainly knew what I had in mine.

"Hmm..."

"Are you biting your lips again?"

How did he know that?

"No." I lied.

He chuckled, "You're a terrible liar."

I wanted to say something in return but couldn't as his tongue attack my lips, muting me from saying anything.

His tongue worked on my lips deliciously, grazing from the upper to the lower contour. Meanwhile, his hands skimmed down my body, caressing my curves delicately. Gradually,  he dragged the side of my panties down.

*_*

Hey guys,  something unexpected happen on Wattpad. The rest wouldn't appear. I  guess I need to revise and substitute it again.