Chapter 22: The Bump

-some people say it is dangerous to follow your heart; always listen to your mind cause your heart will bring you to places you'll regret-

Hannah Charles

Squeezing my eyes shut, I prayed silently. I hoped I will not be busted for my earlier  unintentional action. I didn't mean to bump the SUV car.

I remained silent when both strangers were staring or perhaps observing Robert's car. I couldn't tell much as my eyes were squeezed shut. Every muscle in my body felt stiff from bending as my body sank below the beige leather seat.

Yes, I was still bending. I knew it was weird but the front windshield of the Ferrari was tinted around 20% or less. Of course they couldn't see me but they could easily see a human form -my shadow.

"What's going on here?" I heard a voice demanded to the two strangers who were currently standing in front of the car I was in. Lifting my eyelids, I elevated my body to get a look of the third person. I saw an African America man, wearing the same garment as the security officer at the entrance with the similar Bluetooth earpiece attached to his ears.

"Some arsehole scratched my car," The SUV driver grumbled pointing at his car to the man who seemed to be a security officer. "And this brute is blocking my car," the girl muttered pointing her bony finger at the intimidating man. The intimidating man narrowed his eyes at her.

The security officer examined the intimidating man's SUV. "I see nothing wrong with your car, sir. Now, would you please kindly move it from here. If not, I'll have to call the tow truck to do it."

"How dare you tell me to move! Do you know who you're speaking to?" The intimidating man retorted, crossing his arms over his chest arrogantly.

So, who was he? A celebrity just like Robert? I couldn't see his face clearly to identify him.

Neither the girl nor the security officer seemed bother with the dismissive tone used by the SUV owner. "I don't care who you are, brute. I just want you to move your damn car out of here." The girl rejoined. The intimidating man was about to get back at her but was interrupted by the security officer. "Look, I don't care who you both are. There are many celebrities coming in and out of here. So please move you car or else I'm calling for back up." The security held a stern look on his face that threatened  both strangers to huff back to their own respected car.

Thank god they didn't notice me, they were too busy battling among themselves. I watched them as they drove off to hopefully the next parking lane. The security man signed as he signaled the others that were lined up behind the BMW to move up. After the traffic seemed to clear up, the security officer resigned back to his guarding place which was the back entrance that was opposite of the Ferrari.

I remained seated in the car until I was sure the two strangers had entered the club. I was about to exit the car but stop when my left foot hit something hard. I realized it was Robert's phone, I totally had forgotten all about it and the anonymous message. I picked it up and saw the picture was in view again.

Freaking tarts!

Cussing again as my eyes came in contact with the obscene image. It would be hard now to get that image out of my mind. A sudden madness and disgust crept into my body as I realized what Robert was up to during his leisure time; feeling those babies, I meant boobs. They were huge and the tits were peaky. They could be plastic, silicone or whatever. I shoved the phone into my pocket ignoring the crack screen.