Chapter 12: ABCDEFG

Chapter 12: ABCDEFG

-Sometimes you have to laugh a little to get rid of the stress that's killing you in and out-

*I would like to personally thank @PoetryPlay @MuggleBornDragon, @BloodSuckerStranger, @Issa90210 and @NarmeenNirma for reading my story. Hope you guys like this chapter    :D

-RECAP-

Hannah's POV

"Hi, I'm Hannah and what's your name?"

"Hi Hannah, I'm Amy." The girl smile politely.

B asked as he adjusted his glasses, "Are you Uncle Robbie's girlfriend?"

"Excuse me?"

***********

I was taken aback by that question.

"Hmm, I'm ..."

"Hell B, why are you interrogating my girlfriend?" Robert had swept his way in between us and released the tension by saying what I never thought he would say.  Oh freaking tarts, did he just say I was his girlfriend?

I stood there glowering at him. No, he didn't just call me his girlfriend. I must be imagining it. He turned his head to look at my face. He was not affected a bit by the fact that I was mad at him for what he just said as he was grinning like a mad puppy. I was sure my face expression was clear enough for him to read. But instead of justifying what he just said, he gave me a quick peck on my cheek. I opened my mouth to say something to protest but instead he winked at me before I had the chance to say anything. I tried hard not to make myself blush. How could he do that and get away with it? It was not fair. He will not get into my head. Oh, I hate him! I would not and should not get mixed emotions about this. I could feel my cheeks burning with flame.

Robert walked to the garden and stood in the middle. He raised his hands up and waved it to get the attention of the kids. "Ok, it's Hide & Seek time! Get ready ABCDEFG, don't let Uncle Robbie eat you up!"

"Run for your lives!" The kids shouted and started running all over the garden.  D was so frantic, he ran into a tree. Ouch, that must have hurt. I ran to the blond haired little boy.

"Are you ok?" I asked as I bent down to give him a hand to get up. He looked at me and smiled a genuine smile that I had not seen for quite some time. He took my hand and stood up. I smiled back at him letting go of his hand as soon as he got back to his feet. He resembled Rob a lot, his light blue eyes and dark blond hair. I was sure he would grow to be as handsome as Rob. I just hope he won't have his ego. Ok, Rob was indeed very handsome especially the way he was with these kids.

"I'm fine Miss..." he stammered not knowing how to address me.

"It's ok, you can call me Hannah."

"I'm Danny." He gave me his hand to shake and hugged me afterwards. Well, that was surprising. This kid had manners unlike l'il me who would shy away from strangers. He whispered softly in his cute voice, "Hannah, you better run now before Uncle Robbie eat you up!"

"Oh, he's not going to eat me," I retorted and patted his head. I had no idea why I just did that.

 "Why? Is it because you're his gf now?" D demanded. I wasn't expecting that. Kids, they ask a lot of questions, but I can't blame him for that. Rob was all to be blamed for that controversy. I couldn't wait to be alone with him and perhaps cut out his tongue.