Chapter 40: Beware

Chapter 40: Beware

-It's not hard to get on top of the ladder but hard to remain on top of it.

Hannah Charles

Robert's fingers were feeling the contour of my derriere. They were lightly grazing on each side. I purred while he gently squeezed both cheeks. I held tightly onto his neck for equilibrium support.

Oh freaking God... his hands are so strong, so powerful, so stimulating, so yummy... they should be banned from touching women cause I could barely stand and think straight. This is so dang illegal!

Meanwhile, his tongue licked the side of my neck like a snake would lick its partner before deciding to bite it or rather like a cat licking its paw. It was leisurely moving upwards and downwards, wetting my neck with his poison. His tongue was yummy as well.

Another audible sound was about to come out from my throat as his yummy poison was getting into my head but with all my willpower, I had to gulp it with a couple of ah. I didn't want Hayden to shift his glance at me. I didn't want him to be disappointed in me and frankly I didn't want him to notice me again. I almost forgot he was here, in this freaking celebrity club.

I remained focus on Hayden who was dancing with some hippie. To my surprise, he danced rather amicable with this girl who was wearing a hippie short drawstring onesie. He used to be a doggy dancer. His tongue would always leap out from his mouth when he was dancing. He was weird and crazy when we were kids. I shook my head thinking about the goofy days. I guessed time had changed him just as it changed me.

Suddenly, Hayden's back shifted. He was going to turn. What should I do?

Robert, who was still touching and licking me, was unaware of my sudden panic reaction. I needed to move or get out of here but at the same time I didn't want get out of Robert's embrace. He made me feel all kinds of anonymous sensations.

Hannah, focus! Hayden - yes, Hayden. Don't let him see me.

Just as Robert's tongue was moving pass my neck to the valley between my collar bone, my body quivered before I snatched his head and brought it opposite my face, blocking Hayden's view from spotting me.

Great idea, Hannah!

Robert's body, I meant head was huge, he could easily overshadow me. And no doubt, I will be invisible to those who were behind him.

"Sweetheart, do you want me to stop?" Robert whispered huskily as he scanned my eyes.

I managed to break out of my Hayden thoughts and let my eyes to fall on his face. I inhaled deeply, staring directly into his dilated electric-blue eyes. They were seemly yummy.

My mind was going insane staring at his beautiful face. My heart was leaping in an odd manner.

Do I want him to stop? Yes, I should stop this. It's a bad idea.

I whispered, feeling my lips touching his soft earlobe, "No."

I wanted to say yes but an irrational part of me said no. My lips betrayed my mind. I should punish them.

"Are you sure?" He reassured, taking hold of my face, letting my hands to fall back on his neck.

Sensing Hayden shifting his dancing steps, swinging and about to turn to my left side, I did the unthinkable.

I nestled my face into the crook of Robert's neck and began to press my lips on his hard skin.

I closed my eyes, inhaling his alluring masculine scent while my tongue involuntarily licked a spot on his neck. I felt his body shuddered in pleasure and without thinking, I sucked him.

Could you believe it? I was sucking him, sucking his neck and freaking tarts, I was enjoying this. He tasted dang yummy, I didn't want to let go. It wasn't something I would normally do. Mind me, I had never suckered a living soul before. I had no idea what had gotten into me. It could be the club or the drink that's making me light headed.

Gradually, he released a sensual sound at the back of his throat. A moan, it must be. I would never think I could ever get a moan out of this bastard actor. Never!

Oh my... what's happening?

Robert was enjoying this or perhaps behaving as he was. His hand was practically shoving my head deeper into his neck as the unoccupied palm was moving downward, teasingly caressing my back while pushing me into him, not letting an air to get through us.

All of a sudden, something hard was poking the bottom of my belly.

Probably, his belt.

It felt quite uncomfortable. My hand decided to investigate. It went from his neck, down to his washboard abs and to my belly. My fingers came in contact with the disturbing thing. I grabbed hold of it. It was hard and lengthy. Robert, instantly let out a whimper.

"Sweetheart, what are you doing?"

"Your belt, it's poking me."

He chuckled in an odd manner, "Sweetheart, that's not my belt."

"Oh, it's not?" I murmured innocently as I gripped the thing harder. Yes, it didn't feel like a belt, how could I be stupid. A belt would never feel...

Oh my freaking tarts!

He whimpered again. "Sweetheart, it's my..."

A noise caught my attention. Feeling perplexed, my eyes flickered up to see what was the source of noise with my palm still on that hard thing.

I browsed behind Robert until I saw a blonde woman with messy weaves on top of her head. Her face was out of place; duck lips, high cheekbones, MJ nose... it was Vienna, Robert's ex-girlfriend -that yucky Botox face was unforgettable.

Dang! What in the freaking world is she doing here?

Staring at her in bewilderment, she was shouting at a waiter who had a tray in his hand, shoving him aside and took hold of a glass, not a wine glass but a normal glass with a transparent liquid in it. People around her were taking photos, a possibility of tomorrow's headline.

Watching her strutting on the dance floor in her transparent freaking costume where a star sticker was on each nipple, my mind jogged back to the boob picture, the incident in the toilet, and Robert's stalker message.

Burn something...

Vienna was getting closer to us. Robert was totally unaware of her presence. Celebrities on the dance floor willingly parted away when they saw the fury actress madly marching toward us with a glass of what seemed hot water.

The transparent liquid... steam vaporing out -yup, it's definitely hot but not sure if it's water.

I placed all these flashback together.

Vienna halted on her tracks an inch behind Robert. She aimed the glass at him.

Oh no! She's going to...

I let go my gripped on him, ignoring his whine and immediately, with all the power I had, I shunted him aside. As soon as I did that, the hot liquid went flying my way.

"No!" I screamed with agony, placing both my arms in front of my face.

"Hannah?" Robert yelled when he spotted her, "Fuck, Vienna!"

______________________________________________________________

Phew! That's dang hot and scary!

What do you think you pervs?

And another thing, what do you think about the change of the cover? Which one is better, the old one or the new one? Let me know, don't be shy!

So this is it.

Don't forget to SHARE, VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW AND WHATEVER...

Love ya always,

SweetAngelx.