Chapter 39: It's Hot

Dedicated to @SinfulxXbeauty for her super hilarious comments.

Chapter 39: It's Hot

-Crying out loud won't solve anything; thinking out loud will probably.

Hannah Charles

His finger continued to browse up to my chin. Gradually, he lifted my head up, caressing my cheeks while doing so.

"Sweetheart, you have no idea how bad I want to look into your gorgeous doe hazel eyes, kiss and lick on top of them so slowly until you..."

A certain heat rushed to my face. My cheeks were sceptically burning red. My eye lids loosen up, my eyelashes lazily rose until my pupils landed gaze on a pair of electric-blue eyes.

They seemed energetic, striking and tantalizing. The white rays in the iris appeared less visible as his pupils grew darker when they focused at me. I remained frozen, staring deeply into his mesmerizing electric-blue eyes. I could drown myself into them if he would let me.

Miraculously, both of us locked an eternal gaze into each other's eyes for quite some time until I decided to elevate our conversation to another level.

"Until I... I what?" I stuttered, trying hard not to sound seductive. I had no idea what was wrong with me. I suddenly felt like I was floating in space, touching what wasn't meant to be touched, staring at what wasn't mean to be stared, feeling what wasn't meant to be felt... oh.

Ostensibly, his thumb lightly grazed my chin. "Until you moan my name..." His other arm snaked at the back of my waist and yanked me into him.

My body shuddered excitingly, feeling his harden body blending together with mine. A groan escaped my lips as my bosom crashed on his washboard chest. Hence, my legs turned to jelly when I felt something hard hit my torso.

My arms immediately stirred on their own accord, landing themselves on Robert's broad shoulders to steady my weight. I squeezed them in anticipation.

Oh God, they are so hard!

Robert started to shift his body, adjusting himself in my embrace. "And...?" I bit my lips as his hard length came in contact with my core.

Oh my yummy!

He dipped his head lower, he whispered, "And bite those lips for you..." His breath caressed my lips when he said that.

His finger left my chin and proceeded to my lips. He gently traced the contour of my lips, going around my mouth. His thumb leisurely pulled my lower pouty lip out from the grasp of my teeth. And he magically grazed his finger on it. I gasped, when his finger left my lip and replaced by his tongue.

My mind was shouting to stop him but my heart didn't care. In fact, my body was enjoying this new sensation it was feeling. My chest heaved up and down. My knees squeezed tightly against each other as an unknown heat was pulsating from a certain part of my body. Meanwhile, my arms gripped the back of his neck, bringing him closer to me.

His tongue began to lick the border of my lips while his hands caressed the outline of my spine in a seduction manner.

I badly wanted to bite my lips to suppress my moan but unfortunately, they were occupied. Robert continued to lick the corner of my lips as if there were Hershey syrup all over them.

"You're so delicious, sweetheart," he murmured against my lips.

And you're so yummy. I wanted to say that to him but I didn't dare to.

His body started to move to the rhyme of the music; Ed Sheeron's Thinking Out Loud.

My brain was too foggy to think what a bodyguard should and shouldn't do. I pressed my eyes together, letting this new perception to drown in while we danced seductively to the lyrics.

When your legs don't work like they used to before

And I can't sweep you off of your feet

Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?

Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70

And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23

And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways

Maybe just the touch of a hand

Well, me - I fall in love with you every single day

And I just wanna tell you I am...

His hands moved from my spine along the trespass of my backbone. They stopped at base of my coccyx, pressing a finger hence, moving in circulation motion.

I felt hot, extremely hot.

An involuntary sound came out of my mouth when he did that. Then, his fingers gripped my butt cheeks. My mind was screaming. My lips were trembling as he lips traveled below. I fluttered my eyes open, making sure this was real. Suddenly, a dragon tattoo neck came in view.

Hayden! Oh crap!

.........................................................

Phew! I swear I'm feeling so hot right now. And that's the reason I couldn't write more but don't worry, it'll continue...

Enjoy this chappie and do tell me if you're feeling hot too.. or maybe not!

Don't forget to comment, vote & follow ☺

Love y'all
SweetAngelx