Chapter 36: Darting

Did you miss me, sweethearts? Robert missed you so much. And he's about to give you a sauce to sweeten your mouth. Enjoy!

Chapter 36: Darting

-Acting digs out a different person within you; a person who everyone adores, a person who cares about everyone, a person who everyone would want to embrace and kiss, a person who intimidated the enemies and a person who is a hero in everyone's eyes.

Robert Hugh Patrick

"One of your fucking buddies I guess." Hannah's words were sharp like needles poking my head. Why the fuck did she think we were fucking?

"Hannah, wait." I ran after her but she was fast on her heels. What the fuck just happened? One second she was hugging me and the next she flaming in red. Hannah's behavior was perplexing me. Women, I shook my head, no one knew what's in their little head.

Her face turned pale as soon as I exposed the tool. I sensed as if she knew something but I wasn't completely sure. How could she point out Marie Antoinette? She was with me the whole time, well almost. And what motives did she have to hurt Hannah? She wasn't even an American and she landed here a few days ago. So no, not her. I didn't think there's any hidden vendetta between the two, yet someone tried to hurt her.

Damn! Something wasn't right here.

I read the message once again in hopes of finding a clue.

"Hw dare u betray me, honey! Clingin on to snow white like theres no tmrw. Im gonna fucking make sure u burn in hell!!!!Burn!!!"

Snow White, did she mean Hannah? I scrolled down once again.

Sender: private number

Who on earth would send a threatening message to me? Crazy stalkers worshipped me, one of the reason I recruited a bodyguard. No one ever threatened me before. I thought for a second. Yes, no one threaten apart from suicide notes and ...

My finger scrolled up as I noticed the creepy stalker had sent me another message. How come I didn't see it?

Fuck, breast!

My iPhone was with Hannah the whole time, she must have read it. Now I understood the whole damn fucking buddies she meant. She thought it was someone I was currently shoving myself in, wait, could it be?

I observed the picture again. Tempting but not impress - I've seen too many. They were fake, silicone implants. I could tell by just looking at it. I held many of these so I knew more about them than any girl would. Most of the women I bedded had identical pairs. It seemed fashionable nowadays in the Hollywood world. It was impossible to tell the difference between real and fake. Even newcomers had done implants before they decided to step into the acting world. No doubt, Hannah was real and I admire her for that.

Staring at females' anatomy was one of the peculiar hobbies most guys adopted including me. The picture had certainly shook Hannah's head off. Women were not used to these. I should apologize or perhaps not. It was my phone and she shouldn't pry.

I darted after Hannah. The club's movement blinded me. The loud music On the Floor rocked in my eardrums, pumping my adrenaline. This was my scene; loud music, booze and girls. Everyone was into it, swaying their hips to the beat of the music.

Then again, I wasn't into it tonight. Maybe it had something to do with Hannah being here or I wasn't in the mood. After all, it was a long day. As I passed by the crowds, I noticed some celebrities appeared too intoxicated and I was definitely sure music wasn't the cause. I knew that too well because I had experienced it all.