LI - Extra

Surprise :0✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Surprise :0
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Wooyoung sat up in bed tiredly and stretched, looking over to see that both San and Kijung were already up for the day. The male yawned, getting out of bed and slowly completing his morning routine alone.

The male frowned. "Sannie?" He called out for the male in the nursery, but the two weren't in there.

Where are my babies~? He huffed, heading down to the kitchen and seeing the chefs inside.

"Good morning your majesty." The chef spoke bowing.

"Good morning- ah stop with the bowing." Wooyoung blushed.

The chef smiled at the king and went back to cooking. "Um.. have you seen my bab- San and Kijung?"

"Oh. They just left a moment ago." The male replied.

Wooyoung was frustrated. This castle is already big and irritating, now I have to complete a maze just to see the loves of my life.

"Um.. could I ask for you to send breakfast up to my room?" Wooyoung asked politely. Then San will bring Kijung with him since he'll have to come eat upstairs.

"Of course your majesty." 

Wooyoung left the kitchen and started walking down the halls hoping to hear the sound of his husband and child, but there was nothing.

"Ugh. I'm getting a smaller castle." He huffed and decided to go back to his room to wait for his family only to find the two sitting on the floor in front of the bed.

"Where'd you go?" San asked with a frown.

"I woke up alone, so I went to find you guys." Wooyoung sat on the floor beside his husband and pulled his son into his lap, playing with Kijung's hair gently.

"Ah. I'm sorry baby. Kijung was really hungry and I know you were up last night taking care of him." The baby was playing with a plastic ring, shaking it clumsily.

Wooyoung cooed at his baby before turning to San,"That's not enough, I need more from your apology."

The king scooted closer to San and leaned forward, closing his eyes. San peppered kisses all over the male's face. "Better?"

Wooyoung nodded, feeling shy with his husband again. Something about San had this everlasting effect on Wooyoung, making him nervous even after they've been together this long.

"Shall we go out today?" Wooyoung asked, picking up Kijung and turning the baby to face him, making him giggle.

"Where to?" San asked, getting up and preparing to pack Kijungs on the go things.

"Well.. I figured we could visit your mother." Wooyoung spoke softly.

"You want to?" San asked with a smile.