XLIV

😳 hello 😁‼️

😳 hello 😁‼️

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Mingi peeked his head into the room to see San settling into a bed with Wooyoung. "I'll be back here first thing in the morning to wake the two of you up."

"Thanks." San murmured and Wooyoung just nodded slowly. Mingi waved and shut the door behind him.

The male still hadn't completely processed the fact that his mother had been publicly executed. Although the male was incapable of mourning for her loss, he couldn't help but feel weird over the entire situation.

"Are you doing alright Wooyoungie?" San asked, pulling the boy close to him.

Wooyoung snapped out of his thoughts to look up at San. "I.. I'm not sure." The prince murmured. "It just.. feels unsettling.. Something bad had to have occurred for my mother to try and take the life of my father." Wooyoung grimaced.

A part of him wished he could go to a simpler time in his life, when he and San would sneak around and kiss each other while avoiding the eyes of those in the kingdom. The times in which his only concern was finding a way to not be the next King.

But he knew there was no time for that. He knew what he had to do next, he just wasn't sure how to do it.

"Let's just sleep." The prince murmured softly, laying down.

San assured that the door was locked before laying down beside the male. He wasn't sure how the next morning would go, but he was positive that the moment the two of them were spotted, all hell would break loose.

・:*:・

There was a subtle knock on the door the next morning. Tiredly, San woke up and listened for Mingi to repeat a specific pattern that would alert the males of his presence.

With a yawn, San sat up, gently moving his boyfriend off of him to open the door for the male. "Mingi?" San asked opening the door.

"Hey." Mingi entered the room with Jongho as well as extra food they had managed to sneak into the knights quarters with them.

"Good morning." San muttered and turned around to put on a shirt.

"Welcome back San." Jongho smiled, he hadn't expected the male to return so soon.

"Thanks." San smiled tiredly and attempted to wake up Wooyoung gently. "Youngie?" San murmured and the male groaned.

"Hey, Jongho and Mingi are here." San spoke and the prince woke up, feeling slightly embarrassed that the two males had seen him act so clingy with his boyfriend.

"Oh.. H-hey." Wooyoung shook his head, fluffy blond hair going everywhere.

Mingi and Jongho placed the plates they had brought with them on the bedside table "Do you guys need us for anything else?" Mingi asked.