XXXI

Alright! I'm back on my schedule 😤I SHOULD have regular daily updates now✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I SHOULD have regular daily updates now
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

San rubbed Wooyoung's back as the male leaned over the toilet and attempted to vomit. Nothing's coming out.. The prince thought to himself sadly.

Wooyoung reentered his bedroom nervously, holding on tight to San's hand.

"What happened?" Sieun asked nervously.

Wooyoung sat down on his bed with San and wiped his eyes. "U-um.." Wooyoung took a shaky breath again before whispering. "A-Areum sexually assaulted me."

The girls gasped, "Wooyoungie..." Yeona began, tearing up.

Jieun frowned upon realizing that her previous speculation from before was correct.

"When did this happen?" Sieun asked softly.

"It was when she first came to the castle.. after I showed her around the castle.. she um.. she wanted to see my nursery.." Wooyoung looked down to see his hand trembling in San's. The knight caressed the back of Wooyoung's hand with his thumb gently and Wooyoung found himself continuing.

"And she told m-me that A-Appa told her.. that I wanted it. But I didn't want it.. and she didn't stop.." Wooyoung sniffled and felt San wipe the tears off of his cheeks lovingly. "A-And when she finished.. she told me that I had been waiting for that for a long time." The prince shook his head sadly. "I was so scared.. B-but San told me it wasn't my fault."

"And he's right. Wooyoung that is not your fault. At all. What she did was not something you can be blamed for." Yeona spoke. "And I'm getting that bitch out of our damn castle if it's the last thing I do."

The twin girls nodded. "But what will happen when she's gone?" Jieun asked, wiping her tears away.

"We can worry about that later.. first we need to find a reason to have her removed from the castle." Yeona spoke.

Wooyoung felt his heart swell at his sister's actions. With teary eyes, he turned to San and hugged him tightly before crying softly. The rest of the girls stood up and moved to comfort their younger brother.

・:*:・

An hour later, the three girls were in Yeona's room discussing a way for them to get rid of the girl.

"Alright. I have an idea, but we need to get her out of her room." Sieun spoke.

"What's the idea?" Jieun asked.

"Basically, accuse her of theft. Stealing from the royal family is one of the greatest offences someone could do." Sieun answered.

"Okay.. so how do we lure her out?" Yeona asked.

"Easy. Tell her Wooyoung is looking for her. Of course, without involving Wooyoungie." Sieun answered her.

"So.. we're to tell her that Wooyoung is in the courtyard waiting for her, then sneak into her room?" Jieun spoke, thinking out loud.