L

It is sad but this is the end 🥺💔✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧【2 years later

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
【2 years later.】

Wooyoung ran his fingers through San's hair as they laid down together. San was spooning him before, but he turned around to face the male.

"Good morning~" Wooyoung murmured moving San's hair strands out of the sleeping male's face.

"You sound oddly energetic." San muttered, eyes still closed. Wooyoung smiled to himself and moved to straddle San.

"Of course I am!" Wooyoung poked San on his nipple.

San opened his eyes and looked up at the male, grabbing his hands. "What are you up to?"

"Mm.. nothing~" Wooyoung smirked and San's eyes widened.

"W-Wooyoung-" San was cut off with a moan. Wooyoung had grinded down on him roughly. "You're a little shit." San spoke pushing his husband off of him.

Wooyoung giggled from his spot on the floor. "Okay, let's get ready for today!" The blond stood up and went to shower alone. 

San sighed and laid back down, attempting to get more sleep. "Absolutely not." Wooyoung spoke, peeking into the bedroom and seeing his husband laying in bed peacefully.

"Just let me sleep-"

"No!" Wooyoung grabbed San's arm and pulled the male out of the bed. 

San groaned and followed Wooyoung into the bathroom. 

"Be happy." Wooyoung smirked bringing San closer to him and wrapping his arms around the male's neck as he looked into San's eyes.

"Why?"

"Because we're about to do it."

San immediately woke up. "Damn, okay."

・:*:・

San walked out of the bedroom with Wooyoung feeling elated and satisfied. Wooyoung on the other hand was gripping at San's arm trying to stand upright. 

"Is this my punishment for waking you up the way I did?" Wooyoung asked as they made their way to the courtyard.

"Maybe." San smiled. "I'm just surprised I didn't fall into.. subspace.." The male blushed and looked away from Wooyoung.

So cute.. Wooyoung thought as San opened the door for the two of them. "Yunho~" Wooyoung chirped and moved to join his friend at the table. San followed behind, sitting down next to his husband.

"Hey." Yunho spoke with a soft smile. He looked over his shoulder to see Mingi approaching their table as he was finally off of his work shift. 

"You know, we could have met indoors." Wooyoung spoke.