XLVII

Good evening lovelies 🥰✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Wooyoung noticed the limp Yeona had as she approached him. With teary eyes, Wooyoung ran up to the girl and hugged her tightly.

"I missed you." Wooyoung felt his eyes begin to water.

Yeona smiled and ruffled her brother's hair,"I missed you too Wooyoungie.. but aren't you in the middle of something?" She laughed softly and Wooyoung remembered that they were not alone.

"It just ended." Wooyoung murmured turning around to see Jieun and Sieun running towards Yeona.

The twins hugged Yeona happily and Wooyoung continued to cry tears of happiness.

San, watching the spectacle with a soft smile, realized they would probably enjoy their celebration better at the gala and went to remind them about the after party.

・:*:・

With a find smile, San watched Wooyoung tell Yeona everything that he experienced while he was away with San.

They were seated at their own table together above the rest of the gala which was also relatively small. The prince didn't want to risk anything bad possibly occurring.

"And San was so caring, he wanted to do everything for me, but I felt so guilty.." Wooyoung sat back in his chair and grabbed his boyfriend's hand.

"Wait.. Yeona.. the baby.." Wooyoung whispered, remembering what his sisters had told him.

"The baby is still here." Yeona blushed, and stood up to show her siblings her stomach. The baby had only been there for approximately three months.

Jieun clapped with excitement,"We're going to be aunties!" She squealed, grabbing Sieun's shoulders and shaking her.

Sieun shared the same enthusiasm before pausing,"Wait- How did you survive? We heard you fell from three stories.. and.. how did you find Yoonjae?"

"Ah." Yeona sat back down in her chair. "I did fall from three stories.. I actually.. um.. I didn't plan on living any longer." Yeona admitted.

And Wooyoung frowned, thinking of how painful it must have been to be in the shoes of his sister. Having a baby with a man her mother wanted to kill, while also being wedded off to a seventy year old pervert.

・:*:・
《Flashback hehe》

Yeona opened her eyes a few hours later after she had fallen. She was surprised to see that she was still alive. She looked up to see tall sunflowers peering back down at her.