XXXIV

Hiiii

Hiiii

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I saw what I saw. Queen Nari thought to herself the next day as she watched the dynamic of the prince and the knight. I don't care if he's next in line to be King.. if anything, Yeona should get that position.. Nari stared at the prince who was talking to San during breakfast.

San listened to the prince carefully and smiled softly at his enthusiasm. 

Well now it's all obvious. Nari frowned and turned to look at the King who paid her no attention, and didn't even notice the prince.

After the Queen had made speculations about Wooyoung's sexuality to the King, the male had begun to ignore her. He was absolutely infuriated that the woman would even think of something such as his son being anything but heterosexual. 

Well.. if  he won't do something about it.. then I will. The queen thought and dismissed herself form breakfast.

San and Wooyoung watched the woman storm out of the room. Ever since yesterday she had been even angrier than usual. At dinner, her glares were somehow two times darker than usual. 

・:*:・

"Is it just me.." Wooyoung began,"Or does my mom look a little angrier?" The prince asked, sitting in San's lap. The two males were relaxing together in San's bed and wasting time. 

"Um.. maybe.. but to be honest.. I only ever look at you when we're around her." San admitted, caressing Wooyoung's side as Wooyoung laid down close to him.

Wooyoung blushed and rolled his eyes,"You cute sap." The prince placed one leg over San's legs and looked up at him.

"Yeah.. you made me this way." San leaned in and bumped his nose against Wooyoung's. The prince smiled softly and leaned in to kiss the knight on the lips gently.

"I think you're really lovely." Wooyoung murmured, face close to San's.

"I think you're lovely too." San responded and kissed the prince again on the lips. The prince hummed softly and readjusted their positions so he could straddle the knight. 

"What parts of me do you think are lovely?" Wooyoung asked teasingly tilting his head. The knight responded exactly as he knew the prince would like, by kissing down his neck gently. 

"I think you're lovely all over." San murmured, lifting the prince's shirt carefully. He was absolutely smitten by the blond haired male and he was sure that there wouldn't ever be anyone else for him.

The knight placed his cold hands on the prince's hips and Wooyoung whimpered,"You're really cold." The prince wrapped his arms around San's neck.

"Oh.. my apologies your highness." The knight rubbed his hands up Wooyoung's shirt and towards his nipples.