XLI

Not sure how I feel about this chapter

please comment 🥺
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Yeona's hands trembled as she made her way down the aisle nervously. Do Heejoon stood there with a sly smile on his face as he waited for the girl to reach him. The twin girls watched sadly as their sister was forced to throw away her life to become the bride of some random man she had only met a week ago.

The King walked his daughter down the aisle and let her stand alone at the front of the room.

Of course, the prince was still not in attendance as his sister looked at his empty chair.

The King had hoped that upon hearing the news of his sister's wedding, the boy would try and return, but the prince did not come back.

"I now pronounce you King and Wife." The preacher spoke and Yeona cringed. Why isn't it king and queen? The girl turned her head as the man in front of her attempted to kiss her.

Heejoon pulled away with a grimace and grabbed the princess's hand tightly. Angrily, the male dragged his new prize out of the wedding hall.

"H-Heejoon.. are we not going to stay for the reception? We will be receiving gifts." Yeona spoke nervously, trying to stall for as long as she could.

She didn't have a plan, but she didn't want to leave.

"Why must we stay? I need to spend a night with my wife."

"I-I just think w-we should relax and enjoy the cake as well as open gifts.."

"You're the only gift I really have.. and I suppose.. I'll be opening your dress later."

Yeona cringed. "M-My sisters have something special to give me! I do not wish to leave without seeing them!" She spoke and the man finally gave in.

"Fine."

Yeona pulled her delicate hand out of the man's rougher one,"I also need to use the bathroom." She yelled and ran back into the grand room. "Yeona!" Jieun spoke. "Where did you go?"

"He wants us to leave quickly. I don't want to go!" Yeona cried and grabbed the twins so they could all go to the bathroom together.

"W-we'll figure something out." Sieun tried to be positive but she was losing hope. What if she didn't manage to save Yeona?  She couldn't bear to lose another sibling.

The three girls locked the door to the single person bathroom that they had managed to fit themselves in.

"I.. I don't know if I'll ever see Yoonjae.. can you two tell him.. in pregnant with his child?" Yeona asked softly.

"What?!" Jieun exclaimed.

Yeona nodded and wiped her eyes. "With this baby, I know I'll be punished for giving birth to a child much earlier than I should have."