XLVIII

New book cover at the bottom~For my SeongJoong book 😈

For my SeongJoong book 😈

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

【One Year Later】

Wooyoung sat down in his chair with an anxious smile. "Ah.. I'm so tired.." Wooyoung murmured from his spot in the office. 

Being a King was harder than Wooyoung thought it would be. "I don't want the people to hate me.." Wooyoung groaned and rested his head in his hands.

San approached him and kneeled down, "Hey.. Wooyoungie don't stress yourself out.. trust me, everything will be fine." San turned Wooyoung's chair towards him and grabbed the King's hands. 

Wooyoung looked up at San and intertwined their fingers. "Let's take a break, hm?" San asked and Wooyoung nodded. The two of them stood up and decided to grab lunch together.

It had been a year since Wooyoung's official coronation and in that time, he had legalized gay marriage as well as attended Yeona's wedding. He was also an uncle for Yeona's child, Jaehwan. A beautiful little boy.

"Hey.. this isn't the way to the dining hall." Wooyoung looked at San in confusion.

"Yeah.. I know." San blushed and pulled Wooyoung with him.

"Where are we going?"

"Just.. um.. somewhere." San spoke and walked the two of them out to the courtyard.

"Oh. The courtyard? Sannie you could have just told-"

San grabbed a picnic basket and pulled Wooyoung with him back into the castle.

"Sannie I love you, but you're being a little weird right now." Wooyoung chuckled and San's pink cheeks tinted red.

"I'm- uh- sorry." San apologized. Wooyoung giggled and followed San to their secret spot.

"Oh?" Wooyoung observed as San placed a blanket over the grass behind the rock so they could look at the pond as they ate.

"Join me?" San asked nervously.

This is really sweet.. Wooyoung smiled softly and sat down across from his boyfriend.

San unpacked their food and dished out sandwiches to him and Wooyoung. With a fond smile, Wooyoung watched San open a champagne bottle and place two glasses down.

"Thanks Sannie.. you really care about me."

San blushed and smiled shyly, "Anything for you Wooyoungie.."

The two males enjoyed the sound of the nature around them as they ate together.

"Do you feel less stressed?" San asked, pouring Wooyoung another glass of the champagne.