XXV

Yes, you will most likely be angry here~ and you might continue to be angry for a few more chaps ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Wooyoung smiled softly at the girl he was dancing with. For a split second he looked up and met San's eyes only to quickly turn away and look back at the girl.

What the actual fuck? San grimaced and watched the prince dance with his last girl for the night.

Wooyoung bowed to the girl and turned to find his father. "Appa, I've danced with twenty girls." He spoke, attempting to hide his disappointment.

"Oh perfect." The man patted Wooyoung's shoulder,"I'm proud of you for going through with tonight. I know dancing for so long must have been tiring."

Wooyoung just nodded with a shy smile. He's never really said that he's proud of me before.. "Ah yes.. I'm a bit tired."

"You can go back to your room now. I'm sure the gala is over by now." The King spoke. Wooyoung bowed to his father and turned around to see San standing behind him.

"I'm going back to my room." Wooyoung muttered and San followed him feeling upset. What did I do? San thought to himself sadly.

・:*:・

"You want to sleep in your own bed tonight?" San asked, looking at the prince in confusion.

The two of them had just entered the bedroom, and while San had been hoping for the two of them to talk, Wooyoung had decided he just wanted to out more space in between the two of them.

"Yeah. M'gonna go and shower now." Wooyoung shrugged off the male and went to shower in his own bathroom.

San frowned and watched Wooyoung's retreating figure before going into his own bathroom. The knight undressed himself and got into his shower, trying to figure out what exactly had gone wrong.

San turned off the steaming shower and wrapped a towel around his torso. He was fine before the gala.. right? The knight put lotion on his body and tried to think of what he said before the gala.

Why can't he just be honest with me.. we're a couple now.. right? San frowned and pulled on his pajama pants.

He went back into his bedroom and saw that Wooyoung had closed the door in between the two of their rooms slightly. There was still a sliver of light shining through, as Wooyoung had a lantern on in his room.

"Wooyoung." San spoke and the prince opened the door, looking at the knight with disinterest.

"What?" Wooyoung asked, looking away from San's bare chest, and meeting the knight's eyes. "I'm tired. You know that I was dancing with gorgeous women all night. Royal women, might I add."

Gorgeous.. San resisted the urge to roll his eyes. He decided not to comment on the women. "The door can't be closed-"

"It's not closed. Just barely open." Wooyoung spoke. He didn't even say anything about me complimented them like that.. Does he even care? Choi San you jerk.