III

I completely mapped out this book and I can say without a doubt, you will be crying

Comment and Vote pls 💕
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Yeona peeked into her three year old brother's bedroom and watched him play with his teething ring cutely.

She smiled to herself softly before turning around to see if anyone was behind her.

Of course, there were three guards at the door, but as the oldest sister, she was able to visit her brother during the day.

Just not when the King was around.

"Hi Wooyoung~" She cooed at the baby and he looked at her curiously before attempting to stand up in his crib. He bounced playfully and smiled at his eldest sister.

Yeona smiled and turned to a maid,"Can I pick him up?"

The woman nodded and Yeona picked up the baby, who was more than happy to hug her. He was a quiet child who enjoyed the presence of his sister's immensely.

"Hey Wooyoungie~ Did you sleep well?" Yeona asked, knowing that the child wouldn't be able to answer.

Wooyoung just babbled unintelligible words to her and Yeona kissed his cheek. She set the baby on the floor and sat down across from him so that they could play together. Not even a second later, Jieun and Sieun were in the room.

"What are you two doing here?"

"We want to see Wooyoung too." Sieun whined.

"Yeah!" Jieun added. Sitting next to her brother. "Hi Woo!"

Wooyoung smiled at her and crawled towards her before sitting in her lap. "See, Wooyoung likes me best." Jieun spoke and hugged the three year old.

"That's not true.."Sieun frowned and tried to grab Wooyoung from Jieun but Yeona stopped them.

"There's no need to argue."Yeona spoke and took the boy away from the both of them. "If you want to play with Wooyoung you have to get along." 

"..Okay.." They both spoke and soon the three of them were trying to get the baby to say their names.

"Your highnesses.. the King is returning soon." One of the maids spoke.

"Oh!" Yeona stood up and put Wooyoung in his crib. "Guys, kiss Wooyoung goodbye." 

The three girls kissed the baby's face and left quickly. Even though the King had tried to keep them away from their brother, they wanted to have a bond with him so that when he grew up, he would want to be around them.

・:*:・Five Years Later・:*:・

"Pink would look better." Sieun spoke and put one of her frilly dresses over Wooyoung's head. 

"Oh! Can I do his makeup?" Jieun asked, "Don't worry Wooyoung. This is something a princess needs to practice."

Wooyoung just shrugged and sat down on the floor. "Are you going to do the sticky pink lips too?" Wooyoung asked, not knowing what the word lipgloss was.

"Yep." Jieun spoke and took out a colored pallette.

Sieun watched before taking a rubberband and putting Wooyoung's hair into a ponytail. 

《🍯's/N: If you know you know 😳 》

"How does this look?" Sieun asked, turning to look at her twin sister for approval.

"Oh that's really good. Wooyoungie you look so pretty."

Wooyoung smiled, "Really?"

"Yes!" The two girls spoke at the same time before putting a mirror in front of the boy. 

"Hmmm.. I don't like the eye stuff.. " Wooyoung frowned. "O-or the dress."

"Oh." Sieun spoke, "Well that's okay." She took the dress off of the male and helped him to wear his previous princely attire. "You still look very charming." Sieun patted Wooyoung's head and Wooyoung looked at the ground shyly.

"Can I keep this on?" Wooyoung asked pointing to his lips.

"Of course!" Jieun exclaimed after wiping off the eyeshadow.

・:*:・

Yeona was seated on her bed reading a book as an assignment for her private teaching session. Considering the fact that she was a princess, the King would never let her go to school with other children. Even if they were almost as high class as the royal family themselves. 

"Yeona?" Wooyoung spoke softly, peeking his head through the door.

"Wooyoungie, come here." His sister spoke and the excited boy skipped over to her before standing beside her.

"What did you do today?" Yeona asked pulling the young boy onto the bed and sitting him beside her.

"Oh! Appa took me into town so I could see him work.. but.. it was boring. But then I went to play with Jieun and Sieun, and when I finished I remembered I had something for you." Wooyoung shoved his hand into his pocket.

Yeona looked at the male in curiosity.

"I got you this." Wooyoung smiled and pulled out a pink crystal.

"Aw.. Wooyoungie this is so cute. Where did you get it?"

"I found it on the street. But don't worry! I cleaned it very good."

Yeona smiled and took the crystal, "Thank you." She paused before asking,"Did Appa see you take this?"

Wooyoung shook his head. "No. Appa doesn't like when I touch the things in the town.." The boy frowned, "But it's okay! I got this without Appa seeing."

Yeona wrapped an arm around Wooyoung's shoulder, "Just be careful." She spoke and hugged the boy, she pulled away to look at his face before tilting her head, "Woo what's on your lips?"

"Huh?"

"Wooyoung, you're lips, they're all sparkly." Yeona lifted Wooyoung's head up by the chin and assessed his face in the lighting of her bedroom. "Yes, there's glitter on your lips."

Wooyoung smiled,"Jieun and Sieun played dress up with me earlier!" 

"Wooyoung." Yeona frowned.

"What?"

"You can't wear this stuff around the castle."

"Why?" Wooyoung began to frown as well.

"Because.. Appa would hurt you for it."

"Appa has never hurt me.." Wooyoung mumbled.

"But he would.. if he saw this." Yeona sighed, she could tell that Wooyoung felt like crying, and that was something she never wanted to see the male do.

"You can have it on when you play dress up, but don't let Appa ever see you wearing it. Okay?"

"Okay.." Wooyoung mumbled and Yeona grabbed one of her handkerchiefs to wipe the male's lips. "Is it gone?" Wooyoung asked sadly.

"Yes.. I'm sorry Wooyoungie."

"It's okay." Wooyoung put himself in a more comfortable position on Yeona's bed. "Can you read out loud?" Wooyoung asked softly.

"Of course." Yeona opened her book again and continued to read.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I kinda wanted to give you a little glance at their childhoods 🕴🏾