VI

HeheVote and Comment guys~ And stream Dynamite 😼✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Hehe
Vote and Comment guys~
And stream Dynamite 😼
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The day San met Wooyoung, it was purely coincidental. San and Mingi had decided that the best way for them to become perfectly trained knights, was to watch the perfectly trained knights at the castle.

But after that day, San and Wooyoung kept meeting.

San and Mingi had gotten into the groove of practicing together, and when they finished, San would pretend to leave but instead go and visit his new friend "woojin".

San woke up a few days later to his mother making him his favorite type of pancakes for breakfast. She usually had to travel a bit farther to get chocolate chips, which is why he never really got to eat it.

"Sannie~ wake up." His mother spoke and the twelve year old woke up slowly.

"Eomma?"

"Come eat. I made chocolate pancakes." She cooed and San was suddenly moving much quicker to get to the food. "Don't forget to brush your teeth San."

"Oh. Oops." The male went to the bathroom and his mother returned to the kitchen so she could plate his food.

Their house was a small one story building. There was one bathroom, two bedrooms, and a kitchen connected to a very small family room where they could talk with their guests.

"Did you sleep well?" Sooah asked, placing a plate in front of San.

San nodded eagerly as he started to eat.

"That's good. You were out for a long time yesterday. I'm sure you got tired fast." His mother spoke as she took a pancake for herself.

They finished eating rather quickly and San asked his mother if he could go to Mingi's house again.

"But you went out yesterday. Don't you want a lazy day?" She asked in confusion and San shook his head.

"Could I please go?" He asked again.

"Alright. Be very safe." She ruffled San's hair. "Let me make you two some snacks." Sooah spoke and let San leave so he could wash up.

San exited his room dressed and ready to go,"Bye Eomma." He closed his eyes as his mother leaned in and kissed his forehead.

"Alright. Come back for lunch. Use the sun as a clock Sannie." She handed him his dad's old satchel and placed a snack inside.

"I will, I will." San waved and started his walk to Mingi's house.

・:*:・

By now he had memorized every step and could trace his way to the male's house with his eyes closed.

San hummed softly as he walked to the male's house. Over the flat grey pebble.. San thought to himself as he continued walking.

He was suddenly pulled from his thoughts by a figure blocking his path, causing him to stumble backwards and fall onto his butt.