XXVII

Double Update

Double Update

1 of 2

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Wooyoung sat on the floor of his shower silently. He wanted to cry but no tears would come out. I hate this.. I feel so gross.. The prince thought to himself as the water trickled down his head.

It had been a week since Areum started living in the castle. He was fortunate for the event to not occur again, but he couldn't help thinking about and remembering the traumatic experience.

Wooyoung had just woken up from his midday nap, but he wanted to take another shower.

He had been sitting there for almost an hour. 

San sat inside his bedroom anxiously. Why is he still in there? San frowned. He was about to knock on the prince's bathroom door when there was a knock on his own door.

San opened the door to see Yeona standing there. "Y-your highness." San bowed and let her in. "What are you doing-"

"Are you okay?" She asked with concern.

"Why do you ask?" San responded to her with another question.

"You look.. drained.." Her big sister instincts kicked in upon seeing San so devastated. "It must be tiring to have to watch the two of them interact for every meal."

San sighed and sat down on the edge of his bed. "I feel drained. Wooyoung hasn't spoken to me for a few days now and I don't even know what I did wrong..." San stared at his hands and watched as his vision became blurry from the tears.

"I'm scared he wants us to be over." San whimpered and a tear fell onto his hand. "And I'm so confused and irritated.. I stopped wearing the necklace he gave me too because it just hurts.." San sighed and wiped his eyes. "I just wish he would let me in and tell me what's going on.."

Yeona frowned and patted the knight's shoulder. "I'm sure Wooyoung is struggling with this as well.. you could just give him a bit of space.. or you know.. you could try talking to him first."

San sat upright and tried to breathe steadily again. "I want to.. but even when the two of us are alone.. he just goes to lay down in his bed tiredly.. He won't even look at me." Another tear slipped down San's cheek slowly. "I feel so stupid."

Yeona sat down beside the male and wrapped an arm around his shoulder,"Don't be upset.. I'm sure you two will find time to talk this ou-"

"But when? His father wants the two of them to get married soon."

"I think you have a few months before the wedding." Yeona spoke. "But you have to make up with Wooyoung. These days he doesn't seem to be doing very well either. I came here to talk to him, but he never answers the door when anyone knocks anymore."