XXXIII

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Sannie.." Wooyoung cooed and caressed his boyfriend's face gently.

"Hm?" The knight asked softly.

"Good morning." Wooyoung spoke noticing how clingy the knight had become.

"Good morning to you too." San murmured. The prince kissed San's forehead before sitting up carefully.

Oh.. there's the pain Yunho was talking about.. Wooyoung thought as he got out of bed. "We have to find a way to get the bed sheets cleaned without someone figuring out what we did." Wooyoung spoke, stretching his arms upright.

San opened his eyes and stared at the prince's bare chest.

"Yah! My eyes are up here." Wooyoung scolded and the knight smirked.

"My apologies your highness." San spoke and sat up in the bed. Wooyoung watched as the blanket slipped off of San's shoulders and pooled around the knight's waist. "You're one to talk." San spoke and Wooyoung realized he was looking at the knight's nipples himself.

"I'm just.. admiring my work." Wooyoung spoke, smirking at the hickeys on the chest of the knight. "You being submissive is my only turn on." The prince spoke and left to put on clothes.

San looked down at his chest and poked a purple bruise lightly before hissing. How does one do this? San looked at his stomach in confusion.

"Aren't you going to join me?" The prince asked with a shy smile.

"I suppose so.." San smirked and got out of bed.

・:*:・

"Yunho is here?" Wooyoung asked with excitement,"Can I tell him about how submissive you were yesterday?"

"Absolutely not." San spoke, walking with the prince down the hallway.

"Aww.. why not? He's going to ask us about yesterday."

"I-It's embarassing.." San blushed.

"You're so cute.." Wooyoung murmured and San looked away from the prince nervously.

"You can't say that here.. someone might hear you.." San whispered harshly as he stepped into the courtyard with Wooyoung.

"Yunho!" The prince cheered and made his way over to his friend.

"Oh look.. you have a slight limp." Yunho laughed and Wooyoung pulled away quickly.

"Is it that noticeable?!" He asked worriedly.

"Not really." Yunho patted the top of the prince's head. "So.. how was it?"

Wooyoung turned to San with a pleading look.