XXII

Vote and Comment~✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Vote and Comment~
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Wooyoung wrapped his arms around San's neck with a soft giggle. "Good morning." The prince smiled at San, who was kissing him all over his face.

"Good morning." San spoke and kissed Wooyoung on the cheek again. "You slept through the entire night." San murmured and Wooyoung smiled shyly.

"Did you sleep well?" San asked kissing the prince on the tip of his nose.

"Yeah." Wooyoung murmured and closed his eyes as San kissed his cheek again.

"That's good." San pulled away from Wooyoung and Wooyoung sat up.

"I just want to do nothing and be with you here with you all day." Wooyoung mumbled as he got out of bed and went to his own bathroom.

San sat on his bed and watched Wooyoung walk away. "Didn't you want to train with me today?" San asked watching as Wooyoung bent forward and rinsed his face off.

The knight bit his lip and stared at the prince's ass.

"I mean I do want to train with you." Wooyoung spoke.  "But I'd prefer if that training was an intense makeout session." Wooyoung spoke and dried his face. He looked up to see San's reflection in the mirror.

"Me too." San mumbled and Wooyoung turned around.

"Hungry?" Wooyoung asked, approaching the knight with a teasing smile.

Wooyoung stood in between the knights legs and the knight placed his hands on the back of prince's thighs.

"For you. Sort of." San murmured and Wooyoung leaned in to kiss him.

Wooyoung was cut off by knocking on his door.

The two of them separated and Wooyoung groaned, approaching the door and opening it to see a maid.

"Yes?" he asked.

"Your highness, you are expected at breakfast this morning by your parents."

"B-both of them?" Wooyoung asked nervously and the maid nodded. "Alright.." Wooyoung spoke and closed the door behind the woman.

Wooyoung turned to San,"We can't eat alone today."

"That's alright." San spoke and got up, equipping himself with his usual castle attire.

・:*:・

"Eomma..Appa.." Wooyoung greeted the two of them nervously and they nodded at him.

"How was the trip?" His father asked as Wooyoung sat down at the table.

"It was successful." Wooyoung spoke.